Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night away with partner in Belfast

Options
  • 21-12-2014 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hello, I am planning a night away in Belfast for myself and my wife. We are both in our 40's, and will be leaving the kids behind.
    We would like to stay somewhere nice and central.
    So I guess what we want is a nice cafe/restaurant followed by some entertainment before having a few drinks back at a nice hotel.
    Don't really want to be on a tight schedule, but would prefer to stroll around at our own pace.
    The following day will probably be taken up with trip to ikea before driving back home.
    Any idea’s would be greatly appreciated…

Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Premier Inn on Waring St, dinner at Deane's, a cocktail in Bert's Jazz Bar and try not to think about IKEA until the next day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 WestieBoy

Zcott wrote: »
    Premier Inn on Waring St, dinner at Deane's, a cocktail in Bert's Jazz Bar and try not to think about IKEA until the next day.

Cheers for your reply, that sounds like a perfect evening, nothing to hectic, but lively enough for ourselves...

Thanks...

• Registered Users Posts: 44 FarmersSon

I would recommend Ten Square as a good hotel. Smack bang in the city center over looking City Hall, plenty of bars and restaurants within the vicinity. Howard Street restaurant, Deane's as mentioned above, Ginger, and Coco are all worth a try.

Alternatively, stay in the Cathedral Quarter - Merchant Hotel, Malmaison, Premier Inn, Ramada Encore, a good variety of bars and restaurants to sample, such as The 4th Wall, Coppi, Hadskis, Salt Bistro etc.

if you are staying over a weekend, check out St. Georges Market.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭catgalway

Would you consider the Cabaret Supper Club? Hoping to visit it sometime soon myself...dinner and a show :)

Advertisement