Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switch Business Online Banking to Banking 365

Options
  • 20-12-2014 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hello,

I recently signed up for a Business Banking Account and Business Online Banking. The BOL system is completely unusable on my machine. I understand there is a new system coming in 2015 but until then I would like my online accounts to be switched over to use the Personal Banking 365 system as I can't currently carry out any online banking which is central to my business.

Please advise me as to how I can go about this process.

Cheers,

Timmy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi tomahony.

Welcome to Boards.ie and thanks for your query.

We can confirm that work is well under way to update Business Online.
    We will have more information and dates on this in the new year and we will be sure to notify our customers of this here as soon as we receive an update.

To discuss the options available to you, please contact Bank of Ireland365 on 0818 365 365 / 003531 4044000 and a representative will be happy to assist you.

If we can help with anything further, please let us know.
    Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 13 tomahony

Hi tomahony.

Welcome to Boards.ie and thanks for your query.

We can confirm that work is well under way to update Business Online.
    We will have more information and dates on this in the new year and we will be sure to notify our customers of this here as soon as we receive an update.

To discuss the options available to you, please contact Bank of Ireland365 on 0818 365 365 / 003531 4044000 and a representative will be happy to assist you.

If we can help with anything further, please let us know.
    Laura
    Thanks, I'll try give them a ring tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 13 tomahony

For anyone who comes across this; it's not possible to switch your Business Online Banking to Banking 365 if you are a Limited Company. Only individuals and sole traders can switch. Hopefully the long-promised updates to BOL with follow soon.

Advertisement