Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to take a break and volunteer

Options
  • 16-12-2014 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

Right now I work in the construction industry. I enjoy it, simply because of the the manual labour. But since I was a small child ive always wanted to get into farming. Or marine conservation. Yes theres a big contrast. But they are my interests. I was thinking of taking time off work to volunteer for a few months during the summer. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

One option is to contact agape adventures or google them. If you are under 30 you can qualify for the EVS (European Voluntary Service)/Erasmus+ programme. Its fully funded and its a programme i have returned from in malta working with loggerhead turtles.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭braddun

ebola camps in africa

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

I know I'm slow to reply here but you could check out sites like workaway.info , helpx or wwoof. They have volunteer opportunities all over the world!

Advertisement