Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mectronics

Options
  • 28-11-2014 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone, Im qualified electrician, currently employed as a electrical maintenance technician, Im interested in a part time training course in mectronics, as im in full time employment it has to be part time! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭c.a.r.l

Hi everyone, Im qualified electrician, currently employed as a electrical maintenance technician, Im interested in a part time training course in mectronics, as im in full time employment it has to be part time! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi,
    Sligo unfortunately is the only IT that currently do the mechatronics online. It's not a great place for support for anyone doing this course online, no replys to queries or information required. It's sort of like figure it out for yourself. And for me the L8 online cost €9600, so I dread to think what the L7 costs.
    Blanch IT do it part time but not online.
    I completed the L7 in blanch full time and there were part time guys in our lectures. As far as I remember they were in on Saturdays and in the summer too.
    Also the L7 in blanch is a 3 year degree but I was a sparks with merit so I got exempt from year 1 and a year long module in year two, so only had two years to do and 1 less module that the rest of the guys. It's pretty painless to be honest. But blanch is a pure dump.
    There are one or two excellent lecturers but some haven't a breeze.
    Give me a shout if you need any more info.

Advertisement