Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who Else Is Getting a PS Vita?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

That could just be the utterly woeful wireless chipset in the Vita. Go sit beside your router :P

The router is right beside me LOL :eek: Could it just be a dodgy Vita?... That is just ridiculous wi-fi... How can a modern day console include such trash like?... It's ok for everything apart from FIFA...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,941 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

It's ok for everything apart from FIFA...

Just EA and their ****ty servers then

I have 100 meg broadband. I place the vita on the modem and am only getting 2 bars !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

I get 2 bars on my PSVita with my router upstairs in another room. I have seen worse than this with other wireless devices

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,224 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

I have 100 meg broadband. I place the vita on the modem and am only getting 2 bars !!

100 meg broadband? You basuURd ;) I have 8 meg :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,224 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Adverts.ie?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

Dark-Knight I may be interested but suspect that it's not allowed on the forum to sell stuff.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

kensutz wrote: »
    Dark-Knight I may be interested but suspect that it's not allowed on the forum to sell stuff.

PM the chap, see what happens.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭downwithpeace

I folded and bought one, Uncharted and Wipeout plus 4GB card.
    Loving Uncharted and glad it's not all Vita fiddly controlled (Lazy gamer) but it still forces to much of the console fiddly bits on the player.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Niall0001

All you playing FIFA - where did you buy it or did ye 'purchase' it online?

Picked one up on Amazon during the week & no problems whatsoever.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0070VVNK8

No major complaints reported in the customer reviews either.

Advertisement