Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eu3: Dynasty- An Irish AAR

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 277 ✭✭Farcheal

Im can't remember if its in the vanilla game or not, but gaining Meath back is not really expected from the crappy natives any time soon.

Unification was just one of the missions i recieved, as I remember in vanilla a common mission was "save irish people" from oppression in Meath by the British. The way I see it, Ireland is shaping up to be one bastard of a warmonger and I want to focus on domestic issues after Parma. Particularists in the huge colonies are becoming a problem.

Well, Started playing Eu3 again ealier in June. Having a wee mess around and getting updates for mods and that. As it turns out however, the new variant of Death and Taxes seems to render older save games unplayable. So Alas, I will have to end this Play through.

I have found a mod named MEIOU which is very interesting, however does not give the best missions. I may be back playing a AAR with it if my test game proves interesting/fun enough to play.

EDIT: What I mean is, I am playing as an Italian Religious Order, akin to The knights, seeking to reclaim Dalmacia from the Slavs. Perhaps I will be able to form a state similar to the province of Dalmacia at its height, or Illyria.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

If you play CK II do an AAR of that Farcheal

I haven't gotten my hands on CK II yet, It looks good thou. I am just getting back into Eu3 now and with this next AAR will probably be taking much less screenshots, Deleted 1 and a half GB of them earlier.

Dalmatian Liberation it is! Just working out the kinks of the scenario now.

Advertisement