Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rangers FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2012/2013

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

What is the story is this game is a draw? Extra time or reply?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

3-2 Falkirk in the last minute, **** off.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

Alexander messes up this time wtf is it with our keepers just now

Jesus I would love to laugh right now but given our form I can't.

Thought you's had that one in the bag after levelling the game.

You jinxed it henke, seconds after you post they score :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭TheBuilder

McCulloch and Healy, just **** off.

henke wrote: »
    Jesus I would love to laugh right now but given our form I can't.

Thought you's had that one in the bag after levelling the game.

Didn't deserve anything out of it

Healy waste of space
    McCulloch waste of space Ally must see that now
    Lafferty can't pick and choose what games he is going to play well in

Alexander messed up **** happens

TheBuilder wrote: »
    McCulloch and Healy, just **** off.

And they can take Samaras with them.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

That Tom Miller on Rangers TV is absolutely brilliant

Was he the "it's Bishop Desmond Two-Two" chap? He's gas alright! :)

PauloMN wrote: »
    That Tom Miller on Rangers TV is absolutely brilliant

Was he the "it's Bishop Desmond Two-Two" chap? He's gas alright! :)
    Yes that's him he comes away with some crackers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭lubo_moravcik

Jelle1880 wrote: »
    And it's off to the match I go ;)

Were you at the match?? What happened to the minutes silence?? I was there and heard an announcement for it, but did it happen????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭lubo_moravcik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Not a bit biased I see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,909 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Today is the anniversary of arguably the greatest Rangers manager ever on this day in 1956 the great Bill Struth died I would ask all the Rangers fans especially to take a minute and think of the positive things he done for our club.
    R.I.P. Bill Struth

Oh the dignified one with his insistence on players wearing shirt and tie to training and what about the bowler hats.

The following is a quote from him. What a pretentious jumped up clown. I wonder what he would make of the likes of Lafferty and Mac Gregor being part of THE ranegrs team?
    To be a Ranger is to sense the sacred trust of upholding all that such a name means in this shrine of football. They must be true in their conception of what the Ibrox tradition seeks from them. No true Ranger has ever failed in the tradition set him."

A successful mamager though, no question about that.

Oh the dignified one with his insistence on players wearing shirt and tie to training and what about the bowler hats.

The following is a quote from him. What a pretentious jumped up clown. I wonder what he would make of the likes of Lafferty and Mac Gregor being part of THE ranegrs team?

Pretentious jumped up clown really

"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players"

'A man must be a Celt on and off the field, otherwise he is of no value to this club'.

Two quotes that could be said are every bit as pretentious

As for his dress and discipline code it was a different era but personally I don't have any problems with it he was trying to bring self discipline to the players no bad thing in my mind.

What would he think of players like McGregor or Lafferty not a lot I imagine

Wouldn't expect anything else from a man that was so ashamed of his own name he had to change it

And rightly so all Rangers players should be wearing a tie and suit. They need to know what it means to be a Ranger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

KeithAFC wrote: »
    And rightly so all Rangers players should be wearing a tie and suit. They need to know what it means to be a Ranger.

A suit doesnt change the demeanour a person though, they were well dressed bigots but bigots nonetheless

How were they bigots ?
    Were you at the match?? What happened to the minutes silence?? I was there and heard an announcement for it, but did it happen????

There wasn't a minute's silence, only black armbands worn by both teams.
    And no, I was in the pub ;)

How were they bigots ?

Don't bite he is not worth it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

How were they bigots ?

Don't bite he is not worth it

Bite what? You know your own history, the policies in place and those who played in the name of those policies.

Typical though, look down your nose at point of views that differ from your own no matter what the facts are

:D

Good man keith, i knew you'd bite. how come the fans dont dress in a suit and tie if thats what A ranger should wear??

Good man keith, i knew you'd bite. how come the fans dont dress in a suit and tie if thats what A ranger should wear??
    We don't have the honour to play for The Rangers as we aren't good enough. So all who are good enough should lead by example and show us what is required to be a Ranger.

Dempsey wrote: »
    A suit doesnt change the demeanour a person though, they were well dressed bigots but bigots nonetheless
    Bill Struth is a legend. Along with the pioneers.

Bill Struth is a legend. Along with the pioneers.

Pioneers?? Who??

We don't have the honour to play for The Rangers as we aren't good enough. So all who are good enough should lead by example and show us what is required to be a Ranger.

Well if they lead, how come the fans dont follow?? Surely if they really understand what it is to be A ranger, they will dress accordingly and behave themselves.

Pioneers?? Who??

The Gallant Pioneers - Google is your friend :p

Basically the Pioneers were the founders of the club

Well if they lead, how come the fans dont follow?? Surely if they really understand what it is to be A ranger, they will dress accordingly and behave themselves.

If you had put some fans in there it would have been better unfortunately its the nature of the beast much the same as your club who preach inclusiveness not all do

Dempsey wrote: »
    Bite what? You know your own history, the policies in place and those who played in the name of those policies.

Typical though, look down your nose at point of views that differ from your own no matter what the facts are

I will answer you this once look down my nose nah pot and kettle spring to mind

Yes I know the history of the club probably better than your good self we must never forget it either but while we are moving on certain factions of opposition fans keep using it as a stick to beat us with whilst forgetting there own clubs failings

• Advertisement

I don't know, but the guy around 4:55 seems to be wearing a suit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLJdDO-B6wk&feature=related

:cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement