Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vacant, Irelands biggest indoor airsoft site, Naas.

• 10-03-2012 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hey, we're back!

Airsoft Reloaded is now CQB Airsoft. New and improved with the biggest indoor site in Ireland and our own retail outlet, all in Naas, Kildare.

Vacant (the biggest & best indoor airsoft site around) has been operating since August and has been going great.

With over 20 game modes, outdoor areas with cars e.t.c as cover, office areas, warehouse areas and large numbers on game day a great day is sure to be had.

Check out this video for an example of the gameplay in Vacant:

We open wednesdays 17:00 - 22:00
    Weekends: 10:00 - 18:00

Wednesday:
    With your own gear: €20
    With rental & unlimited ammo: €50

Weekends:
    With your own gear: €30 or €25 with membership.
    With rental & unlimited ammo: €50

Private bookings can be made outside our normal hours with 16 or more. Check our website for special offers including our team offers.

http://www.reload.ie/
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/213930401975001/

If you have any questions about the site or our games just ask and we will do our best to answer your questions :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭se conman

Will be up soon for a visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭CQB Airsoft

se conman wrote: »
    Will be up soon for a visit.

Cool stuff Keith, let me know when your popping up.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭joe stodge

hey lads,
    i heard you also have a retail shop.
    is this true?:pac:

joe stodge wrote: »
    hey lads,
    i heard you also have a retail shop.
    is this true?:pac:

:D:D:p, good man Joe :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

Hey lads,

I have been trying to ring and text you, with no joy, could you please bring back the go-kat that was removed from hrta, as the land owners kids would like it back, thank's.

Paul.

• Advertisement

hrta wrote: »
    Hey lads,

I have been trying to ring and text you, with no joy, could you please bring back the go-kat that was removed from hrta, as the land owners kids would like it back, thank's.

Paul.

No worries at all Paul, I'll get that down to you a.s.a.p mate.

Brían.

Hi all,

We are dropping our prices for Paddy's weekend, for this weekend only the rental package is just €40 (including unlimited ammo) for the whole day's gaming (10 - 6).

With your own gear it is just €25 for the whole day's gaming (10 - 6).

We have good numbers booking in so make your way down and join in on the fun. (Membership does not effect these prices

Also anyone who pays for Saturday or Sunday can play Monday for free !!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 414 ✭✭SpektorDyl

once again proving why so many think its the best site goin!

Vacant is opening this coming bank holiday Monday!!

The rental package is just €40 (including unlimited ammo) for the whole day's gaming (10 - 6).

With your own gear it is just €25 for the whole day's gaming (10 - 6).

Also, if you play in vacant this Saturday or Sunday then Monday is free for you with your own gear!! (Rental price on monday remains the same even if you played at the weekend)

Another great weekend, thanks to all those who attended.

On a side note Vacant is now offering half days for airsoft teams.
    10 - 2/3 - 6 on Saturday or Sunday for €15.

For more info check;

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/groups/213930401975001/

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 455 ✭✭UMP45

Hope to be down tonight lads :D

Good man UMP45, see you later mate.

Good man UMP45, see you later mate.

thanks lads, was fun being the one of the HVT's in DUAL HVT :D

UMP45 wrote: »
    thanks lads, was fun being the one of the HVT's in DUAL HVT :D

Lol, that's a great game.

The weekend is looking good with large numbers booked in consisting of a nice mix of both noobs and pros.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭Mister TETRA

Tomorrow is looking good. sucks im stuck in the shop :(

Twas a good day in the shop though ;)

Great day today :D, thanks to all those that attended ;).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭UnkieKev

Off to the old place with Dyl later, it's gonna bring back some good memories :')

Will be up to you again soon lads, penna been too long!

Oky doky Kev, probably should have gone on the other thread. You know? Vacant thread (for talk of vacant e.t.c.). You see thats one of the many reasons noone likes you man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭UnkieKev

Oky doky Kev, probably should have gone on the other thread you fool and by all accounts it's not the block anymore. You know? Vacant thread (for talk of vacant e.t.c.). You see thats one of the many reasons noone likes you man.

That place still lives to me...just a small piece, if it wasn't for that pokey little office I wouldn't know my pikie friend Brian! Haha

UnkieKev wrote: »
    The block still lives to me...just a small piece, if it wasn't for that pokey little office I wouldn't know my pikie friend Brian! Haha

Lol, I suppose but for anyone else of low intellect only matters pertaining to vacant may be posted on this thread.

2448-spidermans-in-control-now.jpg yeah thats right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭Arkslippy

Hard to know why people would go anywhere else.

@Joe, lol man.

@Arkslippy, I understand it sure I was in Bellurgan one or two weeks ago and the compound a few weeks before that. A bit of variety is always good dude but thanks.

On a side note last night was amazing, seriously stealthy games with old school tactics. Insane firefights at points and not one issue with any of the players.

Thanks to DIT for the visit sure it's always a pleasure (DCU and Dundalk should watch out). I have couple of marks on my arm that I have named after a few of you.

We're open this coming Saturday from 10:00 with good numbers booking in.

@Joe, lol man.

@Arkslippy, I understand it sure I was in Bellurgan one or two weeks ago and the compound a few weeks before that. A bit of variety is always good dude but thanks.

On a side note last night was amazing, seriously stealthy games with old school tactics. Insane firefights at points and not one issue with any of the players.

Thanks to DIT for the visit sure it's always a pleasure (DCU and Dundalk should watch out). I have couple of marks on my arm that I have named after a few of you.

We're open this coming Saturday from 10:00 with good numbers booking in.

savage night last night lads, puuuuuurreeee savageness in the loading bay :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭Arkslippy

@cqb yeah bellurgan and the compound are the best outdoor but for close and personal..... gotta be vacant.

Excellent weekend, thanks to Kosa, T10 and OBR for the night game. We'll be seeing Kosa on their site soon enough.

The few changes went down well. Thanks to Panther airsoft for the visit too, we'll see you guys again soon.

Hi all, we have decided to make Wednesdays pro night only so if you have played airsoft at least once and have your own gear your welcome to join in on our best game modes with an extra half hour game time and less turn around time between games plus no worries about people taking hits e.t.c..

Arrive at 5 and we will get going at around half 5 till 10.

• Advertisement

Vacant will be open Friday from 11 (start at around 12) - 6 for €20 and anyone who comes Friday can play the full day on Saturday or Sunday for the low low cost of €15.

See you all Friday.

We've gotten bucket loads of bookings for this evening and all amazing players so it's going to be epic gaming.

Pop down and join in.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭IrishRatticus72

Dum de dum dum.
    Dum de dum dum dum!
    Making an unwelcome return in the VERY near future.
    More angry, spiteful, and dismissive of anyone`s feelings then ever before.
    You have so been warned.

Sincerely yours,
    Garrus Vakarian.

Excellent games last night people, thanks to all those that attended and we'll see you all Friday.

@Ratticus, your going to like the changes made to the place dude ;)

Hi all, just a quick reminder that we open at 11 tomorrow and not the usual 10. It's €20 and anyone who comes tomorrow can play the full day on Saturday or Sunday for just €15.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

gentlemen, my 7 year old would like to go have a look and see a game. i realise he cant play as 11 yrs is the minimum. is that possible? also any chance i could let him fire a few rounds at a target range (if you have one)? i realise its a big ask but if you could accommodate that would be fantastic.

• Advertisement

Class days gaming lads, hostage game was unreal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭Mister TETRA

gentlemen, my 7 year old would like to go have a look and see a game. i realise he cant play as 11 yrs is the minimum. is that possible? also any chance i could let him fire a few rounds at a target range (if you have one)? i realise its a big ask but if you could accommodate that would be fantastic.
    Hey Fallschirmjager. What a name.

Yes is the answer to your questions. Have no issue with that at all. When were you thinking?

Amazing weekend, large numbers and great players. Thanks to all those that attended.

@Fallschirmjager, We will be building several firing ranges soon enough that will all be ran seperately from the site so he would be grand there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Hey lads.
    I see on the facebook page for vacant there is a charity day added by one of your players. Im just going to copy and paste the post here if thats ok.

Hey everyone!

Vinny Cheung here!
    Dave Tetra has given me permission to hold a charity airsoft day down at Vacant on Sunday the 15th of April. A generous amount of the earnings from the day will be donated to Childreach Internation through myself(Vinny Cheung) as I've currently volunteered to fundraise for Childreach International for 2012.

This charity supports and enforces the needs and rights of less fortunate children all over the world!
    Not only will this be a banter filled day with many faces, but this will help so many around the world to a better life!

*The day commences at 10am until 6pm
    *€25 for the day with your own gear
    *€50 for the day includes gun and unlimited BBs
    *raffle with goodies during the lunch break

I hear there has been sections redone all over the site very recenatly. so it shall be interesting.

Vacants website and details on it's location:
    http://www.reload.ie/where-are-we/

More Information on what I'm doing for Childreach International and My online Donation Page:
    https://supporter.childreach.org.uk/index.php?q=civicrm%2Fcontribute%2Fpcp%2Finfo&reset=1&id=3817&ap=0

For more Information on Childreach International:
    http://www.childreach.org.uk/

INVITE EVERY AIRSOFTER YOU KNOW PLEASE!!!

-Vinny Cheung xXx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 427 ✭✭Nuke1973

Hi guys, in your shop would you have or can you get(inc. price)
    1) CA or A&K M249 hop up chamber
    2) Outer barrel for M249 MKII

• Advertisement

We'll have a looksi dude, probably not going to be to cheap now but I'll let you know.

Hi all,

From tomorrow onwards we are dropping the Wednesday walk on fee for members down to €15. That along with the fact that Wednesdays are pros only makes our midweek evening games the best around :cool:

We're open tomorrow from 5 - 10, we'll you all then ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Spooky-Vinny

Hello everyone,

Didn't realise there was this thread for vacant! I would have posted this here earlier! lol

Vacant is holding a Charity Airsoft day on Sunday the 15th of April where games will proceed as normal but a generous amount of the days earnings will be donated to Childreach International through myself(Vinny Cheung).

I am Currently a volunteer fundraiser for Childreach International. Why I took this position is because I'v always been a kind giver to charities and often do my best to help others. I felt this was the next healthy step for myself to help others. So I volunteered with this UK based charity where in reaching a target goal in fundraising, the charity offers me an oppurtunity to actualy visit the african village I am raising money for in Tanzania AND I get the oppertunity to climb Africas tallest mountain, Mount Kilimanjaro! So in coming to this event! Not only will you be helping me achieve such a life goal, you'd also be supporting and enforcing the needs and rights of under privaleged children all over the world.

So please come down to vacant for abit of Airsoftige for children! Without a doubt, there will be massive banter and many faces. Also heard there has been some sections of the site redone, so it should interesting. I shall also be holding raffles during the lunch break with goodies!
    There's a facebook event for this... event! so please RSVP, invite all your airsofter mates, or just mates that want to airsoft, and drag them down with you!
    Facebook event "Vacant Airsofting for Childreach International"

The day starts at 10am until 6pm on Sunday 15th of April 2012.
    *€25 for the day with your own gear
    *€50 for the day with gun rental and unlimited BBs!

My Online Donation page

Childreach International website

Vacant website

I hope to see everyone there!
    -Vinny Cheung xXx

have to get down for a game soon lads, its been too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Locdown

Come up tomorrow nite Joe there's a heap of us heading up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Best site in Ireland.

Locdown wrote: »
    Come up tomorrow nite Joe there's a heap of us heading up
    some of us have to work man.

MagicIRL wrote: »
    Best site in Ireland.

Thanks for that Magic :D:D;):o:P

Absolutely amazing games last night, a huge thanks to OBR, T10, RFU and AON for the visit. Twas an amazing evening with seriously skilled and honest players. See you all next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 427 ✭✭Nuke1973

We'll have a looksi dude, probably not going to be to cheap now but I'll let you know.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 626 ✭✭✭G-spec

Brilliant gaming last night guys. Had an epic evening.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement