Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

England ashes

Options
  • 14-12-2012 4:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭

Is there a mistake on PP, they have England at 9/4 to retain the ashes and have them odds on to win the series, think they have gotten the prices of the two teams wrong way around. I was going to have a good bet, but I've miss read things before and felt foolish :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭swimming in a sea

I was right:) just checked paddypower again and now Australia are the 9/4 shots, max bet was 485 I was only brave enough to bet 100 euro, this is first time I've ever managed to catch a bookie mistake.

Does anybody have experience of this? can they cancel the bet on me?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 geotaz

They can cancel the bet if they want to, the mistake is known as a palp. You could trade the bet off for profit either way by laying the result at betfair for example. But I would be careful as they could cancel your original bet.

Advertisement