Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tesco Clubcard vouchers

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭jpmiddleton

Corholio wrote: »
    Ah got ya thanks. It was the small print that was confusing me. "You must spend at least €10.00 in the department after any discount in one transaction"

It's the 'after' bit that was putting me out. But sounds a good deal then if thats the way it is. Thanks

Likewise, this confused me also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

OK, you buy all your stuff and then the till person presses total, this is what you use your €10 voucher to pay for

Not the price of the items before any other offers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Got toaster and kettle of this the last time it was up north here. Think shaver a time before :D Just wish they'd properly merge my 2 accounts now so can see if missed any vouchers :rolleyes:

Can be annoyin that its only certain products but few bits and pieces worth gettin usually:D Wanted to get saucepan set last time but no luck :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I'm sure if its well received it will be extended to the lower margin products.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Tesco have 25% off some of their clothing range at the moment. Maybe get some extra value for the vouchers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭jay0109

I see they are currently running the Clubcard Voucher Exchange in the UK...but no sign of it in Ireland this year.
    So I've emailed their head office today to find out have they anything planned...saved a fortune last year on nappies by stocking up big time

Advertisement