Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ladies!! scruff or clean shaven?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭bfocusd

Feck off you will never be Gerard Butler.
    Rate this man out of 10 in case he checks this thread.

8.. Can't help it, he's a guilty pleasure, don't usually like mature men, but yeah he's the acception! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

bfocusd wrote: »
    8.. Can't help it, he's a guilty pleasure, don't usually like mature men, but yeah he's the acception! ;)
    This is just great news.

Anyone else???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

Bit scruffy is how I like my men-baby faced look does nowt for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

Scruff/Stubble are so sexy and manly. As long as it's not grown out so bad there may be birds nesting in there then I'm all in favour :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Born to Die

Clean shaven for sexy times, a bit of scruff when no sexy times.

Stubble gives me a rash on my inner thighs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

soul patch ftw !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Gf loves beards a lot, she just got me a beard trimmer :D I like having stubble and a beard if it they weren't so itchy, hate being clean shaven though. /throws out fusion blades
    i wouldnt do that man, those things cost a fortune

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭Shenshen

Have been noticing more and more fella's goin around with a bit of scruff , personally I shave most days , so ladies which do you prefer shaven or not?

Shaven face and privates.
    Not a big fan of shaved heads myself, though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

5 day beard growth, nice furry yellow teeth, B.O. and some philadelphia with chives around the helmet every girls dream.

PMed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

Have been noticing more and more fella's goin around with a bit of scruff , personally I shave most days , so ladies which do you prefer shaven or not?

Scruff all the way so long as it suits him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

Scruffy vag fer sure, no need to buy brillo pads anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

imho, clean shaven never really gets my attention, at least a bit of stubble is very hot tbh. extra points for a full on but not too long beard :D
    i want rugged, not little boy ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

Scruff Scruff Scruff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Stubble, bit of a beard, goatee - win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭alandublin33

seems the ladies are mad for a bit of stubble , lads put down your razors now! :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 178 ✭✭Paddy Bateman

Shaven pubes. Stubble on the dial.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

Aoifey! wrote: »
    I can't stand stubble, but I like scruffy. Long enough that it won't give me stubble rash.

Noooo you have to love a bit of stubble rash!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

I personally find shaving a bit of a chore. So I just let some stubble grow and when it's no longer stuble and becoming 'beard-like', I shave. Simple. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭AudreyHepburn

It depends on the guy really. Some-one men can carry off a bit scruff, others can't.

I must admit though I am rather partial to the rugged look myself.....think Sawyer in Lost, yum!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭Bullchomper

Scruffies! F*&k you Neats!

• Advertisement

Clean shaven. I like to see his meat.

Advertisement