Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tottenham v Manchester Utd

15678911»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Clinical

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,505 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Poor performance from United, but a win is a win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Same **** different year, Clinical United smash luckless spurs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Suppose I should say

Thats why We're Champions!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

kryogen wrote: »
    Can't just say ye were unlucky, wasteful would be a better word?
    Wasteful aswell

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Same **** different year, Clinical United smash luckless spurs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

There is always one match every season around this time that people look back on as a defining game , I think we just seen it .

If I followed City I would be a little worried .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

kryogen wrote: »

I would say they were wasteful and a little unlucky. On another day the Adebayor goal would have stood.

Great win for United. Massive.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

kmart6 wrote: »
    Jesus,DDG was very flat footed for that...not that great of a shot like!
    Rio was in his way, didn't see it until it was too late.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Totally sh*t performance , totally dominated all over the pitch ,Before we scored the 2nd I don't think we put more that 6 passes together all game.
    BETTER TEAM LOST ..

But a great result ,
    How we are still in touching distance is confusing me if I'm honest but I'll take it ,
    Could the real United please turn up soon :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,971 ✭✭✭doc_17

It's almost laughable at this stage watching spurs play against the best teams. Their record against them is awful. Have they beat United since the turn of the millenium?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

doc_17 wrote: »
    It's almost laughable at this stage watching spurs play against the best teams. Their record against them is awful. Have they beat United since the turn of the millenium?

2001 was the last time we beat United.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Don't remember De Gea having to make many saves. Spurs were relatively conservative even though they controlled possession. They lost today because they didn't create enough chances.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Rio was in his way, didn't see it until it was too late.
    I know he was, but he just seemed really flat footed, so much so that he couldn't even attempt a dive when he saw it...doesn't really matter anyway...he made some top class saves again today...has to have shut up all the doubters at this stage....well you'd hope so but I doubt it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭clubberlang12

Don't remember De Gea having to make many saves. Spurs were relatively conservative even though they controlled possession. They lost today because they didn't create enough chances.

He pulled off what i thought was a great save low to his right after a deflection off Adebayor i think. I don't think Modric out wide helped Spurs much today. Lennon's pace troubled Evra quite a few times and if Bale had played i think he would have really troubled Jones today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,971 ✭✭✭doc_17

Arry got off really easy there in that sky interview

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

massive result for united. spurs better team for 60 minutes, 2nd goal killed them off.

rio was sensational.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,272 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Man United Player ratings link for those that want to rate 'em.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGt5MFhUbHZ4cy1la1B6WlBCbE44OVE6MQ#gid=0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

De Gea was never really tested, Utd were below par and the defensive lapses killed us off. Defoe should of came on early in the 2nd half for Ade. Hope Utd go on to win the league.

Advertisement