Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new roll ups by J.P.BLUE

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭Iron Hide

cork45 wrote: »
    Just sent them an email there.

I only smoke the rollies myself because I prefer a quick smoke so with fags I end up throwing away a lot as I hate smoking a topper.
    If someone sold smaller fags I'd be delighted.

Major! Tis like breathing in the volcanic ash though!

Can u PM me the list of Cork stores?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Iron Hide wrote: »
    Major! Tis like breathing in the volcanic ash though!

Can u PM me the list of Cork stores?

Are Major smaller? I never knew, I'll have to buy a pack so.
    I popped the list up on rapidshare so you can donload it here.

There very helpful if you email them though, as well as sending me the list they found the closest shop that sells them for me as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

Silk Cut Red are smaller than normal silk cut, stronger too I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

cork45 wrote: »
    Are Major smaller? I never knew, I'll have to buy a pack so.
    I popped the list up on rapidshare so you can donload it here.

There very helpful if you email them though, as well as sending me the list they found the closest shop that sells them for me as well.

Major are smaller but fatter so it kind of balances out IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

This post has been deleted.

I emailed them but dont think ill get a reply till monday anyone know of any stores in dublin stocking them? im in dublin 11

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Did you get an answer Irishpimpdude?

Just bumping this up... got list for Dublin 11 and Dublin 15...

Dublin 11:

Topaz Service Station
    North Road Finglas
    Finglas
    Dublin 11

Centra
    115 Jamestown Road
    Finglas
    Dublin 11

Spar
    Cardiffsbridge Road
    Finglas
    Dublin 11

Spar
    Spar Orchard Retail Stores Ltd
    Ballygall Glasnevin
    Dublin 11

and

Dublin 15:

Kenkraft Newsweek Newsagents
    In Superquinn SC
    Blanchardstown
    Dublin 15

Petrogas Group Limited
    Clonsilla Village
    Clonsilla
    Dublin 15

Centra
    Unit 10 Laurel Lodge Sc
    Castleknock
    Dublin 15

Centra
    Unit 1 Pinewood House
    Huntstown Clonsilla
    Dublin 15

Spar
    The Mall
    Coolmine
    Dublin 15

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

Not me, I don't smoke... my partner does though and he's liking them... only trying them the last two days though so he may not keep it up... he finds that he has to take it slow making them or the paper rips, he hasn't had a problem with the tobacco falling out if he pre makes a few though...

• Registered Users Posts: 25 tapit54

Does anyone have a list of stores in Cork where these can be got?
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,888 ✭✭✭Terrontress

Not in Cork and not relevant to this forum probably but I have seen this on sale in the Co-Operative in Birmingham, priced at 5.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

anyone know anywhere in south dublin (preferably dundrum/sandyford) that has these ?

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭twitch1984

anybody know if these are in Waterford anywhere

Guys your best bet is to fire off an email to the email address Captain Morgan supplied... the guy got back to me within 24 hours with a list of stores in my area.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

For anyone interesed in the John Player rollies in Lucan area, the Centra in Foxborough sell them,
    I emailed johnplayer about shops that sell them in Lucan area and there was only this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ninnybopper

i got the set last night its john player special the sset consists of rizla rolling machine , a tin containing 60 dosettes of tobacco and 100 filter tubes i love it , yours ago there was a machine out called a rayo cigeratte machine works the same way im sticking to the make my own from now on i love it

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ninnybopper

i got mine in daybreak in ballymun

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭noelpat

I have tried these but no matter what I do I cant make a proper smoke out of them :o

Anyone mastered it yet?

noelpat wrote: »
    I have tried these but no matter what I do I cant make a proper smoke out of them :o

Anyone mastered it yet?

Bought these today and have to say im impressed.

Open the machine fully back, sprinkle out the tobacco evenly, use the little plastic thingy to pack it tightly, put on the tube carefully, close roller machine,
    pull back as far as it goes and then pull forward to original position, take off smoke slowly.

They turned out pretty good for me and I have my 20 rolled for tomorrow and put in my tin.

I also bought one of these cigareete cases here

iggy wrote: »
    For anyone interesed in the John Player rollies in Lucan area, the Centra in Foxborough sell them,
    I emailed johnplayer about shops that sell them in Lucan area and there was only this one.

sweet, off to get a pack of these on my way home

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 shebafay

i bought one in the town centre in drogheda today. am impressed. a bit tricky until i made a few. just has the sensation of a shop bought cigarette. i paid 18.95 for the kit. i didnt ask the individual price of anything. how much is the pack of 60 dosettes on its own does anyone know? i also made up one with amber leaf tobacco. it works ok if you break up the tobacco finely. smoking will be more affordable

shebafay wrote: »
    i bought one in the town centre in drogheda today. am impressed. a bit tricky until i made a few. just has the sensation of a shop bought cigarette. i paid 18.95 for the kit. i didnt ask the individual price of anything. how much is the pack of 60 dosettes on its own does anyone know? i also made up one with amber leaf tobacco. it works ok if you break up the tobacco finely. smoking will be more affordable

I think the dosettes are €14.95 for 60.
    I'm buying some tomorrow and will let u know.

thank you

centra in dunleer co louth also are stocking this product. 3 of my family members have changed over to it

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Johnny Derpp

Sounds interesting alright. Will definitely have to give them a shot.

Currently on the auld maple leaf roll ups.
    Not loving them but they are lightyears better than drum.

Finally managed to get a box of these. I reckon I'd get a first class honors degree in advanced chemistry before I figure out how to make a cigarette out of these. The instructions are useless. Has anyone managed to master the art of making a smoke and can provide any useful tips to this novice? Many thanks in advance.

Oh and for anyone interested the reply I received from JP said they are stocked in Centra nationwide

shebafay wrote: »

I was charged €18.95 today.

EDIT 18.95 was price for the full kit. The dosettes can be purchased seperately so yeah?

And eureka I just made my first one. Enjoying it too :)

Anyone else find these burn down very quickly? Smoke doesn't seem to last very long at all.

Got the Kit today , its fairly cool , i like the little dosettes , if only benson&Hedges made them , its a good kit and refill tubes are easy to come by, anyone know the exact price of more dosettes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

Advertisement