Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Nobody wants to ride me :(

You were also on mine :P

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭wispa9

Same here! Not doing AL in UL though, doing Arts in NUIG and gonna take French and German to degree level. Not a clue what career I want out of it though!

Yeah, French & German (+ Spanish maybe) for me too! Whenever I say it people presume I want to be either a translator or a teacher. Ah well we have a few years to sort out that side of things anyway. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Siobhnk wrote: »
    You were also on mine :P

get+in+the+van.jpg

get+in+the+van.jpg

I'll get in faster if it's white!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I'll be there for 4 in the morning bbz!
    Um, can I just clarify that I'm not the one who lives in Oughterard!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

I think you missed the broa-a-a-d hint! :P

And yes, mods can see who made tags and, indeed, delete them (if anyone wants to offer a bribe? ... Cian? >_> )
    Oh rofl :rolleyes: Well things usually need to be spelt out for me, aym a bit sloh!
    The live shows are a hundred times better tbh.

It's become almost cult-ish over the years, the audience tend to dress up as well, there tends to be a fair bit of audience participation encouraged, with a good cast and the right audience it tends to turn into a a very enjoyable near-riot.
    That sounds brilliant, haha! Where did you see it? I've only ever seen Hamlet and Romeo and Juliet, how riveting! I'd love to see Wicked sometime, if only because there's no film and I like the songs :rolleyes: Was gonna see it in London last summer but tickets were sixty beans, eff dat shore bai.
    Ok ... I'm just not responding to that, especially with the response that I'm tempted to make re: you and stained mattresses! :p

You're getting thoroughly over-excited, young man!!

You really need to ... take yourself in hand! :cool:
    You don't believe me about my candy van, do you ;)

Yes, I agree. I need to stop grabbing life by the horn :cool:
    i got coeur? what does this mean? :L is it a boy or a girl? :P

It? IT???? Off with his head!

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Had a major Seinfeld session until 3am last night after Bruxelles :P:D

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

surely being sick this week, means I'm expected not to do great next week yeah?? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

Is vomit supposed to be fluorescent/yellowee?

#stilldrunk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I got barely anybody from here on my riding list because I think it can't include those on your friends list and we're all such good buddies:)
    Except for Coeur...somehow he overrides the system with his manwhoriness.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Ok, I have to admit it:

I'm addicted to doing lines

of sine functions.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Random_Person

I'd love to join the OT chat but I feel like such an outsider reading all the previous posts.. :pac:

hi :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

I'd love to join the OT chat but I feel like such an outsider reading all the previous posts.. :pac:

Ooh do join! It's fun. :D

It's also scientifically proven to be the most efficient means of procrastination for today's students. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Togepi wrote: »

It's also scientifically proven to be the most efficient means of procrastination for today's students. :P
    :D

Dya ever just get that feeling where ya really really want a shift. It just comes out of nowhere... No? Just me so... :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Dya ever just get that feeling where ya really really want a shift. It just comes out of nowhere... No? Just me so... :P

I get that feeling too. It usually comes after a dry spell, and then you get a shift, and then it's like "I WANT MOAR, MOAR!". Then it peters off again.

Where did you see it?
    Dublin, then Galway a couple of years back. They're often late night shows / over 18s. Well ... ish. I doubt they ask for ID like, but they don't encourage people to bring kids along.
    Yes, I agree. I need to stop grabbing life by the horn :cool:
    I'm beginning to feel stalked! >_>
    It? IT???? Off with his head!
    Leave his head alone, please! :p
    Cian A wrote: »
    Such an appropriate verb for Coeur all right! :D

Meh, I don't think most of this group knew each other until they were faced by the LC recruited into Coeur's harem! ;)

Just stand still for 30 seconds until he has a quick grope, and you can consider yourself one of the gang!! :D

Kinda how I felt when I was joining too, but don't be shy, we're all about open arms and bum-fingering warm welcomes here:D

PM'd...

No, not when Coeur's around anyway.

:P

Aha sorry but Facebook wins in that category :pac:

Nice to meet you.. :rolleyes:
    Kinda how I felt when I was joining too, but don't be shy, we're all about open arms and bum-fingering warm welcomes here:D

Ah this explains the thread tags completely.. namely "cian fingers his bum" and "finger my arse crack".. I'm not sure what to make of you Cian but you seem.. nice :pac:

Hmm and I really have to meet Couer, you all seem to hold him/her in such high regard ;)

• Advertisement

Hmm and I really have to meet Couer, you all seem to hold him/her in such high regard ;)

No, it's just this that fascinates us all

Ah so none of you have met "it" yet?

Hello Random Person, it's lovely to meet you! We'd be happy to have you, we're very accepting of new people seeing as we seem to be the strangest bunch in existence :rolleyes:
    Dublin, then Galway a couple of years back. They're often late night shows / over 18s. Well ... ish. I doubt they ask for ID like, but they don't encourage people to bring kids along.
    I never saw it as being suitable for kids though, lots of sexual references and actual sex going on in it!
    Leave his head alone, please! :p
    I'm beginning to think you have a filthier mind than mine and one of my best friend's. Are you me/him? >.>
    Meh, I don't think most of this group knew each other until they were faced by the LC recruited into Coeur's harem! ;)

Just stand still for 30 seconds until he has a quick grope, and you can consider yourself one of the gang!! :D
    Excuse me? You are giving people the impression that I am some sort of sexual predator, I'm a total nun!
    I got barely anybody from here on my riding list because I think it can't include those on your friends list and we're all such good buddies:)
    Don't deny our love baby!

Enough of your jibba jabba, Lady Gaga ain't the only one you know.
    Ah so none of you have met "it" yet?
    I'm slightly offended that I've been referred to as 'it' twice in 24 hours! I have a perfectly functioning penis!

Although that's not to say I don't have a va jay jay too. Actually no, I don't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 148 ✭✭silversky

Ha, reading back through the posts. Some of you need a bucket of ice cold water thrown over you and fast! :D

silversky wrote: »
    Ha, reading back through the posts. Some of you need a bucket of ice cold water thrown over you and fast! :D
    Is+_c3ea28d64a3a6e52bf2d58d6e411302f.png

Edit: CÁ THE FUÇK BHFUIL MO PHICTIÚR

I'm beginning to think you have a filthier mind than mine and one of my best friend's.
    :eek:

Such a vile accusation has never been cast at me in my whole life!!!

I'll have you know that I wouldn't recognise an in-your-endo if it bit me in the ... endo! >_>

Just ask my fellow mod, QueenOfLeon!

She'll teste-fy on my behalf!!

If I can find the right bribe!! >_>
    Are you me/him? >.>
    No, I'm definitely not them.
    Excuse me? You are giving people the impression that I am some sort of sexual predator, I'm a total nun!
    Oh dear, I think I just wet myself a little from the amount of laughing!! :(
    I have a perfectly functioning penis!
    Whose is it to-night? :cool:

And the bromance further blossoms......well least I think you both are men/boys/girls/women? ;)

And the bromance further blossoms......well least I think you both are men/boys/girls/women? ;)
    I'm pretty sure Cian's a guy ... no-one's all that sure about Coeur tbh!! :cool:

• Advertisement

Haven't touched a book. Lost all me motivation recently :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Hello :) welcome to this mad thread :)
    and i used to feel the same, still do :P :)

and guys after a hard long day in work , the last few pages made me laugh so much , so thank you :D

Satisfying a shift craving is 10 times better than satisfying a food craving. Thanks cian! :P

I'm in an emotional mood now, I love this thread and you guys so much! :*:):D :P :cool: :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Paha, I had that so much on Saturday then I ended up spending half the night in the smoking area having emotional chats with people I vaguely know. Tomorrow night WILL be more productive #creeping

Hello :) welcome to this mad thread :)
    and i used to feel the same, still do :P :)

and guys after a hard long day in work , the last few pages made me laugh so much , so thank you :D

What do you work as? Crazy lady, any spare time I have is used for sleeping! :P

What do you work as? Crazy lady, any spare time I have is used for sleeping! :P

part time sales assistant , lc + job = no life
    sleep? what is that ? :P no rest for the wicked :P

• Advertisement

part time sales assistant , lc + job = no life
    sleep? what is that ? :P no rest for the wicked :P

Oh dya get discounts on nice things? :P

Oh dya get discounts on nice things? :P

well considering I work in a supermarket not really , only food and my mam gets that

Dougal's description of the beast on Craggy Island:

It has claws as big as cups
    It has four ears, two for listening and two are sort of back-up ears. Some might be on the inside of its head
    It has a retractable leg so it can leap up at you better
    It has magnets on its tail, so if you're made out of metal, it can attach itself to you
    It lights up at night
    It has a tremendous fear of stamps
    Its yawn sounds like Liam Neeson chasing a load of hens around inside a barrel
    It has no mouth, but instead has four arses
    It only has eyebrows on Saturdays

Sorry I know it's random but I could not stop laughing for five minutes after hearing this on Father Ted! Never gets old :D

... Nice food?
    only the bestest :) :P

Picture time:cool:
    I'm pretty sure Cian's a guy ... no-one's all that sure about Coeur tbh!! :cool:
    63a93a40-4972-4340-a040-22aeebddf52e.jpg
    Satisfying a shift craving is 10 times better than satisfying a food craving. Thanks cian! :P

I'm in an emotional mood now, I love this thread and you guys so much! :*:):D :P :cool: :pac:
    5f3fe754-945a-4de0-a9d7-ad89db5c05e5.jpg

• Advertisement

only the bestest :) :P

Woohoo! :D I'm hungry now :(

Dougal's description of the beast on Craggy Island:

It has claws as big as cups
    It has four ears, two for listening and two are sort of back-up ears. Some might be on the inside of its head
    It has a retractable leg so it can leap up at you better
    It has magnets on its tail, so if you're made out of metal, it can attach itself to you
    It lights up at night
    It has a tremendous fear of stamps
    Its yawn sounds like Liam Neeson chasing a load of hens around inside a barrel
    It has no mouth, but instead has four arses
    It only has eyebrows on Saturdays

Sorry I know it's random but I could not stop laughing for five minutes after hearing this on Father Ted! Never gets old :D

Lol, I recorded that whole quote on my phone a year or two ago. :D

My favourite part is the bit about the yawn. :D

63a93a40-4972-4340-a040-22aeebddf52e.jpg

5f3fe754-945a-4de0-a9d7-ad89db5c05e5.jpg

You PMd me earlier bbz.

Lol, I recorded that whole quote on my phone a year or two ago. :D

My favourite part is the bit about the yawn. :D

My favourite part was "he has no mouth but four arses instead".

I really dunno how they come up with those lines :D

Cian A is hereby officially re-named Freddie Mercury! :cool:

Just thought I'd let ye know I'm having the most amazing hot chocolate right now!

032017.jpg
    d74bf692-3e38-4c81-aef6-a0cf15ef6274.jpeg
    dairy3.jpg
    orig_1219598171.jpg
    marshmallow-scrub-1220-p.jpg

Recepie if ye PM me :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Anyone else find the e-xamit codes useless? :rolleyes:

I tried to use them for my geography option and wow, I'd hate to have any of the teachers who write those answers...
    Preparation: Air circulation
    Answer: Bad with no headings (theyre so important!)
    Smart tips: Revise air circulation.

Who'd have thought it :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Patchy~ wrote: »
    Anyone else find the e-xamit codes useless? :rolleyes:

I tried to use them for my geography option and wow, I'd hate to have any of the teachers who write those answers...
    Preparation: Air circulation
    Answer: Bad with no headings (theyre so important!)
    Smart tips: Revise air circulation.

Who'd have thought it :eek:
    I don't have codes for geography but now I'm not entirely sure that's a bad thing :O

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Joey. wrote: »
    I don't have codes for geography but now I'm not entirely sure that's a bad thing :O
    I spent ages copying them down from my friend's papers and now its all a load of ****e :pac: Most questions are pretty okay but the option ones are ridiculously bad :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Patchy~ wrote: »
    Joey. wrote: »
    I spent ages copying them down from my friend's papers and now its all a load of ****e :pac: Most questions are pretty okay but the option ones are ridiculously bad :confused:
    Hate that :p they would mess up the one worth the most marks, of course :pac: I'll have to see can I look up a geoecology one, I want to see what it's like :p

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement