Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards Fantasy Football 2011/12 (FSA link in OP)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭smokingman

At least Van Pirsie is playing...would have had to have Evans come off the bench and I doubt Utd will be keeping a clean sheet today.

Captained Aguero even though I really wanted to risk Dempsey....if Dempsey gets a hat trick, I'll go mad!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Suarez dives for penalty, then hits the post. Karma :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Good day for Arsenal so far. Szeszny saves a peno from Kuyt and captain fantastic strikes again (though I didn't give him the armband due to his doubtfulness... :().

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Sideshow Mark

Decided to transfer RVP for Aguero, who I've also captained. Not quite working out as I expected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭G.K.

Blackburn (vs Villa): Robinson, Olsson, Dann, Hanley, Orr, Petrovic, Nzonzi, Pedersen, Hoilett, Formica, Yakubu

Villa (vs Blackburn): Given Hutton Cuellar Collins Warnock Albrighton Nzog Ireland Gabby Herd Petrov

Man City (vs Bolton): Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, Pizarro, Barry, Johnson, Yaya Toure, Nasri, Balotelli.

Bolton (vs Man City): Bogdan, Steinsson, Knight, Wheater, Ricketts, Reo-Coker, Ream, Pratley, M Davies, Miyaichi, Ngog

QPR (vs Everton): Kenny, Hill, Derry, Taarabt, Traore, Buzsaky, Barton, Wright-Phillips, Ferdinand, Onuoha, Zamora.

Everton (vs QPR): Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Heitinga, Drenthe, Stracqualursi, Distin, Cahill, Neville, Pienaar, Fellaini

Norwich (vs Stoke): Ruddy, Martin, Ward, Whitbread, Naughton, Pilkington, Howson, Johnson, Elliott Bennett, Surman, Holt

Stoke (vs Norwich): Begovic, Wilkinson, Huth, Shawcross, Wilson, Shotton, Whelan, Whitehead, Etherington, Crouch, Walters.

WBA (vs Chelsea): Foster; Reid, McAuley, Olsson, Ridgewell; Odemwingie, Mulumbu, Morrison, Andrews, Thomas; Fortune.

Chelsea (vs WBA): Cech, Ivanovic, Cahill, Luiz, Cole, Ramires, Essien, Lampard, Sturridge, Drogba, Mata

Wigan (vs Swansea): Al Habsi, Alcaraz, McCarthy, Caldwell (c), Di Santo, Gomez, McArthur, Boyce, Sammon, Beausejour, Figueroa

Swansea (vs Wigan): Vorm, Williams (c), Taylor, Caulker, Britton, Graham, Sinclair, Dyer, Rangel, Allan, Sigurdsson

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

No Silva, **** it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    No transfers for me this week, going with:

T.Krul

V.Kompany
    S.Kelly
    A.Cole

D.Silva SUB
    C.Dempsey
    G.Bale
    V.Moses SUB

S.Aguero (C) SUB
    D.Graham
    R.van Persie

SUBS: M.Vorm, S.Sessegnon, D.Simpson, J.Evans

Lots of injury doubts but I should be ok.

:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,788 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Dempsey wrote: »
    No Silva, **** it!!!

No fupping aguero .

JPA wrote: »
    No fupping aguero .

I was too mad by Silva being benched to realise that my captain is on the bench! :pac:

• Advertisement

Decided to transfer RVP for Aguero, who I've also captained. Not quite working out as I expected.

Hasn't worked out at all, need something from vc Dempsey now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

DOH! made aquergo capt and not rvp :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Exact same as me.:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Devia

Hasn't worked out at all, need something from vc Dempsey now.

Unless Aguero comes on for a 1 pointer in the last 10mins :P

While I didn't get rid of him despite doubts, VP ain't my captain...it just never struck me to give him the armband away to the pool. Nice one for those that did though!

Hoping Aguero doesn't play at all now so Dempsey gets the armband.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

I've RvP as vice captain, really hope Aguero doesnt come on now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,946 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Lol, not one of my 3 city players play. I give up...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

So captain Aguero and Vice Captain Silva hasn't worked out,my first sub is Sigurdsson who scored 2 and second sub Caulker with an assist:o Hope Mancini brings on another defender as his last substitution now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Was Aguero brought on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

I have aguero as captain and silva vice.

what happens if neither plays??

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Was augero brought on?

No,Dzeko was.Milner coming on now so neither Silva or Aguero will come on.If scores stay the way they are I'll have 28 points coming off my bench which is some consolation.

• Advertisement

djPSB wrote: »

You get nada. No captain for you this week.

djPSB wrote: »

No captain score then.

zerks wrote: »
    No,Dzeko was.Milner coming on now so neither Silva or Aguero will come on.If scores stay the way they are I'll have 28 points coming off my bench which is some consolation.

Phew. VP as VC and Aguero as C.

WBA 1, Chelsea 0. McCauley & Dunn just scored for Blackburn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

zerks wrote: »
    No captain score then.

balls.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

McCauly to come off the bench because of no silva

:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

12 points, 6 to play, and a sub to come of the bench. Hoping for lots from the VC now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Mancini has wrecked a few weeks for me this season. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

This game can really kick you in the stones some weeks,none of my City players played either,thank god for RVP and the VC rule

Caulker as third sub, Evans and Surman as first and second. Aguero (c) and Silva didn't play so I'm hoping Sessegnon doesn't play so Caulker can come in...Vice captain Clint Dempsey better turn in a performance now!

• Advertisement

Caulker 3rd sub, I put Chamberlain (who will be sold next GW) and Jose Enrique. Need another player to not play for him to get him in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Hat trick for vc Ba will do nicely tomorro :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,934 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

No bonus for me with Aguero and Silva as C and VC. Things going ok though considering, I've got Sigurdsson and Caulker coming in, I bought Shotton and started him.

Right now if I add the subs coming in I've got 41 points with six still to play so should turn out an alright week hopefully.

eagle eye wrote: »
    No bonus for me with Aguero and Silva as C and VC. Things going ok though considering, I've got Sigurdsson and Caulker coming in, I bought Shotton and started him.

Right now if I add the subs coming in I've got 41 points with six still to play so should turn out an alright week hopefully.

Bench is king this week,anyone who has deadwood benchfillers in order to afford a superstar team will suffer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭redarmy

hey all ..im 3 5 2 first 2 subs defenders ( no silva or aguero played) will my second defender (MCAULEY) come in?????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

redarmy wrote: »
    hey all ..im 3 5 2 first 2 subs defenders ( no silva or aguero played) will my second defender (MCAULEY) come in?????

Yep. Your team will be in the 5-4-1 formation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭redarmy

Paully D wrote: »
    Yep. Your team will be in the 5-4-1 formation.[/QUO
    sorry i have 3 4 3 :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,606 ✭✭✭pah

5-3-2 then :)

Damn, Sess plays after all...

Newcastle: Krul, Simpson, Williamson, Coloccini, Santon, Ryan Taylor, Cabaye, Tiote, Gutierrez, Ba, Cisse. Subs: Elliot, Guthrie, Ben Arfa, Lovenkrands, Shola Ameobi, Obertan, Perch.

Sunderland: Mignolet, Bardsley, O'Shea, Turner, Richardson, Larsson, Cattermole, Gardner, McClean, Sessegnon, Bendtner. Subs: Gordon, Bridge, Campbell, Kilgallon, Colback, Vaughan, Meyler.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Devia

Unreal... Sess sent off and Ba penalty missed. Didn't think this week would be as bad as last but starting to look that way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,946 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

431040_10151348885745307_737165306_22699894_751298078_n.jpg

Lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

FFS Ba.. bloody vc capt now too :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

45-50 looks to be a respectable score this week. Delighted :pac:

This GW just keeps getting better and better.

NOT!!

Really need Dempsey (VC), Bale (assuming he plays), and BAE to dig me out of a hole.

Pavel what'hisname with a hattrick and Dempsey with one for fulham , 4 nil.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Pavel what'hisname with a hattrick and Dempsey with one for fulham , 4 nil.

And most importantly so far, a clean sheet :p

Dempsey's done the business, should see me across the 40 points line despite not having RVP, but having Ba, Sess, Aguaro, Bale and Silva. Jones is my 3rd sub, but for him to come on I'd only have 2 midfielders (5-2-3) which I dont think is possible, anyone know for sure?

Really need a BAE goal now.

Dempsey's done the business, should see me across the 40 points line despite not having RVP, but having Ba, Sess, Aguaro, Bale and Silva. Jones is my 3rd sub, but for him to come on I'd only have 2 midfielders (5-2-3) which I dont think is possible, anyone know for sure?

That is possible.

That is possible.

Cheers! Shame that it doesnt make much difference now. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement