Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Matchday thread - FPL

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

carlcon wrote: »
    I was so smug when I saw Vorm wasn't playing, because I benched him and my main opponent has him on... only now to find Sorenson is out too! Just can't catch a break in this game in the last 2 months.
    simpsons_nelson_haha2.png

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

2nd Walcott goal, song assist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Maggie McGaggie

i agree also posted yesterday that Sorensen could be dropped. Made some awful mistakes + has only 2 saves in last 4 matches in ff yet conceded 7 goals #

82:56
    The assist for the goal came from Zak Whitbread.
    82:56 Goal scored
    Goal - Grant Holt - Norwich 1 - 1 Man Utd

Go on the giggs :)

• Advertisement

Young with the assist.

Smalling on for the last minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Ah for fúck sake. 6 points coming in for Smalling and he comes in with 30 seconds left. Why did the ball have to go outta play.

Ah for fúck sake. 6 points coming in for Smalling and he comes in with 30 seconds left. Why did the ball have to go outta play.

Lovely, smalling comes on, extra point for me. Nice one, fergie.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Begovic in for Sorensen, no keeper for me today, worst weekend in a long time.

I've got Friedel coming in for Sorensen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

Smalling on for the last minute.

45KfF.gif

Didn't see the arse-tott game. Anyone have any views on the most likely allocation of bps. Rosicky got motm from gary breen on radio. Have rvp as captain, will he pick up anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Didn't see the arse-tott game. Anyone have any views on the most likely allocation of bps. Rosicky got motm from gary breen on radio. Have rvp as captain, will he pick up anything?

RVP was Neville's motm on Sky.He should get at least 2 bp's.Was best player on the field imo.

Regardless of performance, with 2 goals for Walcott, and a goal and assist for RVP & Sagna, that's your BPs sorted almost without doubt.

Even with the crappy system, I'd be shocked if RVP got less than 2.

Regardless of performance, with 2 goals for Walcott, and a goal and assist for RVP & Sagna, that's your BPs sorted almost without doubt.

Even with the crappy system, I'd be shocked if RVP got less than 2.

Ade got a goal and assist too he'll probably get a bonus too.

Ade got a goal and assist too he'll probably get a bonus too.

Doubt it, considering he was in the losing team, shipping 5. If it was 3-2, the yeah I'd expect it, but too many Arsenal players scored points today for it to be likely. Walcott scored more, Sagna is a defender, and RVP is RVP... all these things work against Ade getting anything.

(Cue 3 BPs for Adebayor)

Doubt it, considering he was in the losing team, shipping 5. If it was 3-2, the yeah I'd expect it, but too many Arsenal players scored points today for it to be likely. Walcott scored more, Sagna is a defender, and RVP is RVP... all these things work against Ade getting anything.

(Cue 3 BPs for Adebayor)

Do you not remember VP getting a bonus after loosing to Utd and missing a penalty?

It'll be a case of more than 3 players sharing the bonuses.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭PopTarts

No GK for me this week - FML!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

PopTarts wrote: »
    No GK for me this week - FML!
    Yeah, the same happened to me. Vorm out, and Sorenson on the bench. 43 before bonus isn't toooo bad I suppose.

Do you not remember VP getting a bonus after loosing to Utd and missing a penalty?

It'll be a case of more than 3 players sharing the bonuses.

I do, and that's why I said "RVP because he's RVP". He's a special case for BPs, because his involvement within the Arsenal squad is vital. Ade, on the other hand, is one of the least active "top strikers" of the lot, which generally lowers his PPI.

But as we all know, the BP system is bogus, so it'd be silly for anyone to talk in certainties. I'm just saying expecting Ade to get points is a bit off. I'd put 3-5 players ahead of him based on today's game.

Fair comment on the points sharing though. That happening this season has put me off by a lot, so now that you've reminded me of it... yeah a point for Ade is doable.

• Advertisement

Yeah, the same happened to me. Vorm out, and Sorenson on the bench. 43 before bonus isn't toooo bad I suppose.

Yeah that's a real kick in the teeth. I thought Stoke would have a good game against Swansea today and keep a clean sheet, so went with Sorenson over Vorm. Nothing worse than actually guessing right, and still getting nothing. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Bigtoe107

Yeah that's a real kick in the teeth. I thought Stoke would have a good game against Swansea today and keep a clean sheet, so went with Sorenson over Vorm. Nothing worse than actually guessing right, and still getting nothing. :mad:

Exact same thing happened to me thinking of transferring him out now for al-habsi, he has a good run of fixtures and Wigan need to produce some form. Well that's my reasoning anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

zerks wrote: »
    RVP was Neville's motm on Sky.He should get at least 2 bp's.Was best player on the field imo.

Shots off target could be a problem. I reckon it'll be 3-Walcott, 2-Sagna, 1-RVP/Song/Adebayor.

I'll be happy with 3 for Aguero and 1 for RVP, so then captaining Aguero won't be a bad decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭POKERKING

Any word on BPs yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭smokingman

POKERKING wrote: »
    Any word on BPs yet?

Probably not until lunchtime I'm guessing..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Jonas gutierrez goal . 2-0 Newcastle
    Simpson put it a ball headed out by a defender to gutierrez . Does that count as an assist ?

Just noticed Simpson got a assist for this :) Unexpected 3 points

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭POKERKING

Just noticed Simpson got a assist for this :) Unexpected 3 points

Yeah got added and it was defo an assist. Shame everyone has him and no advantage to it really!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Shots off target could be a problem. I reckon it'll be 3-Walcott, 2-Sagna, 1-RVP/Song/Adebayor.

I wasn't too far off at all in the end. Official bonus: 3-Walcott, 2-Sagna, 1-Song.

None of the highly owned players got much in the way of bonus, just Aguero with 1 really.

Chelsea 3 Bolton 0
    Lampard 3, Drogba 2, Luiz 1

Newcastle 2 Wolves 2
    Doyle 3, Gutierrez 2, Jarvis 1

QPR 0 Fulham 1
    Pogrebnyak 3, Hughes 2, Dembele 1

West Brom 4 Sunderland 0
    Odemwingie 3, Andrews 2, Morrison 1

Wigan 0 Aston Villa 0
    Cuellar 3, Collins & Bent 2

Man City 3 Blackburn 0
    Kolarov 3, Balotelli 2, Aguero 1