Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool -vs- Arsenal, 1245, SS2

• 03-03-2012 7:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭

I'd put logos up but Sean Sherlock would send a SWAT team round to kick my face in. The-Rigger has saved the day though.

Liverpool_FC_logo.jpg VS Arsenal_FC_Logo.jpg

Both teams on a high going into this match.

Injuries concerns: Agger and Ramsey defo out. Gerrard, RVP, Vermaelean all doubts.

Reina
    Johnson--Skrtel--Carragher--Enrique
    Henderson--Spearing
    Downing
    Gerrard----Bellamy--
    Carroll

Szczesny
    Sagna--Koscienly--Vermaelean--Gibbs
    Song--Arteta

Rosicky
    Walcott
    RVP
    Gervinho

My predicted line-ups.

1-1.

Don't go asking for streams

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

Did you set your alarm so you would be first up to do the match thread?!!!

I am going for a 3-2 win for Liverpool.
    I realise they are struggling to score goals but I see Suarez and Bellamy tearing the Arsenal defence apart.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭internelligent

Ideal situation: 10-0 with Enrique scoring 9 and getting an assisst in a Carroll goal. Reasoning? I've Jose in FF but since Carroll could do with the confidence I've decided not to be totally selfish and I'll be rooting for him to score. 10 goals because anything over 10 is simply unrealistic. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

Liverpool 2-1 Arsenal

Carroll, Bellamy & Walcott.

Kenny in a tracksuit again :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

IvySlayer wrote: »
    I'd put logos up but Sean Sherlock would send a SWAT team round to kick my face in.

I have taken the liberty to design some logos.
    These logos are my own work and any resemblance they may have to other logos is purely coincidental.

You all have my express permission to use them as and when you see fit.
    Thank you Sean Serlock and god bless you, the internet and Microsoft Paintbrush.

Liverpool_FC_logo.jpg

v

Arsenal_FC_Logo.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Think Carroll will be starting over Suarez anyway.

• Advertisement

Logos added to OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Don't know what to think about Carroll,a few weeks ago my faith was restored in him,but it has faded again. He annoys me when he kicks the ball,he doesn't follow through and he needs to get into the box more,he is playing far too deep most of the game. This is the game for him to redeem himself,I really hope he does.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

Who is Sean Sherlock?

Bodhisopha wrote: »
    Who is Sean Sherlock?

Minister of State

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

if the verminator and rvp play then it's a walk in the park for arsenal!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Shirley you can add logo's?

RasTa wrote: »
    Shirley you can add logo's?

Club logos are copyrighted/trademarked and posting it without the owners consent would technically be breaking the law, and don't call me Shirley.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

usually I'm very reserved about what I say but I cant see anything other than Arsenal destroying liverpool.

It might take arsenal till the second half to break down Liverpool'l 3 lines of defence, but a comfortable 2-0 win for the Gunners.

Liverpool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,062 ✭✭✭DenMan

Really looking forward to this game. Like the OP said, both teams on a high going into the lunch-time game. Hoping for a great Arsenal performance aka second half vs Spurs would be fantastic. 1-3 to the gunners.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭dexter647

A win is a must for kenny' boys today and anything less at this stage of the season with 4th still a possibility would be a disaster in my book

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,042 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Really want to watch this, but I have to work. Hoping for a win, but would be very happy with a draw which I reckon is far more likely!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Think we(liverpool) will win this, always raise our game for the big matches. 3-1 to Liverpool.

Andy to score if he starts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

There will be a result. That's as much as I'll predict for now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭batm!ke

I'm gutted I can't watch the match, I switched TV providers during the week, as a cost saving thing canceling my Sky Sports subscription, I completely forgot about the match, rookie mistake! If I had remembered I would have waited til next week! Woke up this morning all excited for the match then it dawned on me! Aargh! :mad: Nonetheless I think we'll get a good result, any news on whether Stevie G has been passed fit? Arsenal are missing a few too so I'll think we'll have enough to beat them. 2-1 or 3-1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Hopefully Reina gets dropped after his mid week shenanigans and Doni finally gets a run out in his proper position.

Gonna go with 6-0 for Liverpool (Downing 4, Carroll 1, Doni 1).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

It would be unusual if it wasnt a draw at Anfield this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

I'm usually very confident about games against the big sides but not today. So nervous because we need a win so badly to stay in touch with the race for 4th.

Any news on RVP and if he's fit to play ?

Opr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,042 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

opr wrote: »
    I'm usually very confident about games against the big sides but not today. So nervous because we need a win so badly to stay in touch with the race for 4th.

Any news on RVP and if he's fit to play ?

Opr

I'd say it's almost guaranteed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,062 ✭✭✭DenMan

batm!ke wrote: »
    I'm gutted I can't watch the match, I switched TV providers during the week, as a cost saving thing canceling my Sky Sports subscription, I completely forgot about the match, rookie mistake! If I had remembered I would have waited til next week! Woke up this morning all excited for the match then it dawned on me! Aargh! :mad: Nonetheless I think we'll get a good result, any news on whether Stevie G has been passed fit? Arsenal are missing a few too so I'll think we'll have enough to beat them. 2-1 or 3-1

Sorry to hear that bat!ke. Don't worry you can watch the game online. The links will be up soon. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,399 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

We will lose. Not feeling good about this at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Reina

Kelly---Carra---Skrtel---Enrique

Spearing---Adam

Dirk
    Henderson
    Downing

Suarez

From the guy who has been calling the teams bang on for the last few weeks.

Opr

• Registered Users Posts: 3,707 ✭✭✭CR 7

DenMan wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that bat!ke. Don't worry you can watch the game online. The links will be up soon. :)

Oh no they won't!:mad::mad::mad:
    5453-SIPTU-CONFERENCES-310x415.jpg

Source

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Hmmm, I'd sooner know if RvP is playing myself!

Advertisement