Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proof that George W. Bush is a wonderful person

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

I now completely forgive him for all the atrocities he's commited :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,302 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

That's funny stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

That must have been the only good thing he's done in these four years.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

What a creep!

I bet he was touching her up the filth merchant.

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

What a creep!

I bet he was touching her up the filth merchant.

:mad:

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Lets all donate to her Mum, the WendyFoundation

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Let's play the dot-joining game that I do so enjoy - funny that the site has so many fields for "tell your friends (what a wonderful chappie that Bush blokie is)"

I suppose a WHOIS search (from here) would do for a start.
    ashleysstory.com

Registrant:
    Network Processing Services LLC (24812315O)
    3101 E Shea Blvd Ste 201
    Phoenix, AZ 85028
    US
    Phone: 999 999 9999
    Fax: 999 999 9999

Domain Name: ASHLEYSSTORY.COM

Administrative Contact , Technical Contact :
    Network Processing Services LLC (24812315O)
    testock@tseaz.com
    3101 E Shea Blvd Ste 201
    Phoenix, AZ 85028
    US
    Phone: 999 999 9999
    Fax: 999 999 9999

Record expires on 01-Oct-2005
    Record created on 01-Oct-2004
    Database last updated on 01-Oct-2004

www.tseaz.com is owned by TSE Enterprises and I think we can assume that as a private company in the business they're in that all their email addresses are held internal to the company.

Now let's see what business TSE Enterprises are in [link, oddly laid out sentence but I'm not interested in grammar]
    TSE Enterprises

TSE Enterprises LLC creates websites, electronic direct marketing campaigns, and Internet technologies company that specializes in running campaigns for trade associations, public affairs groups, and political campaigns.

Dots joined. Anyone want me to draw a picture of Bush or his campaigners using tragedy for personal political gain?

Of course I didn't need to join the dots, I just felt like doing it. I could just have checked up about the "Progress For America Voter Fund" and found a tame site here or their more butch and revealing version on the proper site here, which tells us that PFA-VF is "a conservative issue advocacy organization" which would like to receive $204.77 from you to pay for a TV advert telling us how wonderful the global village idiot currently installed in the Oval Office really is. I object to his being president and an idiot even more than I object to his cronies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

I dont understand why everyones is so sarcastic towards the guy. Hes a decent president and is doing the job that he has too!

I doubt its an easy job tbh.

If I was in america and able to vote I'd certainly give him my vote.

Four more years!! Four more years!!

Two things Brother Merc:

1. Have you been at the communion wine again?

2. Can you not take a vow of silence?

;)

• Advertisement

Any more questions? Im about for another 20mins or so till I go to bed.

Yes. Is there any such thing as lesbian nuns? Do they have bra-and-panty tickle fights behind convent walls?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

oooh you'd like that wouldn't you!! but.. think of all the nuns you've ever seen... still want that??

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭fragile

Yes. Is there any such thing as lesbian nuns? Do they have bra-and-panty tickle fights behind convent walls?

I, for my part, am also awaiting an answer to this ;)

sceptre wrote:
    Let's play the dot-joining game that I do so enjoy - funny that the site has so many fields for "tell your friends (what a wonderful chappie that Bush blokie is)"

Just one more thing...

columbo.jpg

Of course there are such things as Lesbian nuns. Thats the point....

Joining a Holy order, or some rather, is about practising celibacy....thus not acting on your sexuality/desires..

Its not about "not having one" or "being born without" one.

I meant ones who act on their desires. Its bad enough having mickey dodgers without having poontang dodgers as well...

Brides of Christ me ar*e!

But to get back to the question at hand... I think you will find the answer to what you seek somewhere on your hard drive.

Found it already...

:D
    I forgot to turn on my "now what does he really mean when he says are there lesbian nuns" nine ball. Ill remember to second guess you next time.

Could you not have asked the man upstairs for help in your hour of need? I heard he's all-seeing and all-knowing... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

The exalted Brother Merc will no doubt like this, though he may not approve of godless tykes spreading this

sceptre wrote:
    The exalted Brother Merc will no doubt like this
    Yes, it's true. Texas Governor George W. Bush signed a memorandum on 17 April 2000 proclaiming 10 June to be 'Jesus Day' in Texas, a day that "challenges people to follow Christ's example by performing good works in their communities and neighborhoods."

December 25th? George? Are you listening? George, get your hand out of the cookie jar...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

Paid for by the Progress for America Voter Fund
    :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

*rolls eyes*

Advertisement