Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you feed NatureDiet stock up asap!!

Options
  • 16-10-2014 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,020 ✭✭✭✭

ND have changed their cooking process/formula resulting in a lot of unhappy customers on their FB page with sick dogs so if you feed it stock up on the old recipe asap! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭maggiepip

Ive tried Naturediet in the past, but stopped getting it as I came across bits of plastic and sharp pieces of bone in some of the trays. Seems to have happened to a lot of others too after googling it. Wonder whats wrong with their new stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,020 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Yeah I read a few posts with people finding bits of metal in it but wasn't sure if I believed them! :eek: I had 18 trays of puppy food from a bad batch that were in various staged of blowing. They fobbed me off blaming the supply chain saying there were no problems with that batch...Their FB was full of complaints from people about the same batch and everyone had gotten the same standard reply :mad: The puppy one smells a bit funky anyways so at first I doubted myself thinking it was ok and poor Lucy was sick from it :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Jeepers :o
    I don't buy it any more at all as I have all mine on grain-free, and there's rice in ND. When I used to buy it I got a very occasional blown pack but just it down to these things happening from time to time.
    But bits of plastic? Or metal? Bloody hell!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭maggiepip

I got 2 trays with bits of white plastic rings in it and 2 trays with really really spear like pieces of bone, and that was my very first batch of Naturediet Id ever ordered!! Because I mash the food I spotted them before the dogs ate it. At least it wasn't metal! Decided after that and reading online, I wouldn't risk it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭bluejelly

I am feeding my pup Nature's Diet, I mash it too but thankfully haven't come across any bits of bone, metal or plastic!! I pay €1.50 per tray, does anyone get it cheaper?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,020 ✭✭✭✭tk123

bluejelly wrote: »
    I am feeding my pup Nature's Diet, I mash it too but thankfully haven't come across any bits of bone, metal or plastic!! I pay €1.50 per tray, does anyone get it cheaper?

Yeah it's cheaper on Amazon and even cheaper if you subscribe and save!! ( you can cancel the subscription after you pay) God help you - the puppy one smells terrible lol!!! :p Rocco Junior from zooplus is very good and better value - it's usually cheapest on zooplus.de

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

tk123 wrote: »
    Rocco Junior from zooplus is very good and better value - it's usually cheapest on zooplus.de

There's really great value on some varieties of Rocco on zooplus.de at the min :)

Advertisement