Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Powercity in Drogheda

• 26-01-2009 11:37am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Can't get to Powercity in Drogheda but have to ring them.
    Does anyone know their DROGHEDA number.

Rang the national number they give on enquires but after getting through FOUR levels of useless menu systems, they ask you to enter your own number and never ring you back! WTF!!!

I need the Drogheda number urgently HELP PLEASE!!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

The same Dublin number (01 2855733) is listed everywhere. Try mailing them explaining the urgency: [email protected]

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,635 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

I've rang the callback number 3 times in the last month on 3 different occasions, and I got a callback within 5 minutes each time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

delly wrote: »
    I've rang the callback number 3 times in the last month on 3 different occasions, and I got a callback within 5 minutes each time.

I must be getting them on a bad day!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

go to harvey norman, its way better :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

ssmith6287 wrote: »

I did eventually. Briscos I didn't touch for many, many reason but sumed up - they're useless and rip-off merchants (just ask about their re-stock charge for example!).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

sweet, what were ya buying? i mightve served ya

ssmith6287 wrote: »

I much prefer Power City to be honest.

Advertisement