Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Figo in Liverpool tonight !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Hmmmmmmm! That pic don't look to convincing. Still there's clearly something threatening...

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Zakrze wrote:
    for Liverpool, Champions of Europe.
    t[/URL]

Or maybe to sign for the best team in Merseyside ....Everton :p

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭zokrez

Or maybe to sign for the best team in Merseyside ....Everton

....now that would be funny especially after Sissoko.

That's the good thing about this site you can have the crack. If you even suggested that on ynwa or rawk, there'd be a riot. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

In fairness I think that Rafa knew alot more about Sissoko than anybody did at Everton.

Evertonians will have a chance to see the European cup next season anyway, just take a pop down to the trophy room at anfield.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Can't view the pics, got another link?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭el rabitos

Or maybe to sign for the best team in Merseyside ....Everton

1 good season and everton fans start smoking the funny ciggarettes. its back to mid-tables this season lads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Can we not start this Everton V Liverpool **** again?

I would prefer to discuss Liverpool V Chelsea considering Chelsea are fav's for the league again..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭zokrez

Bizzarely, the whole thread on RAWK has been deleted ! I think they feel it was a hoax. Apparently he was playing for Real last night in US. http://www.soccerpulse.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=46916&st=30. I guess its Crouch then. Still think they will sign both though and Baros will be gone.

Shame really, Baros looked sharp last night, I am not looking forward to the Pool playing Jack Charlton tactics, banging it high to Crouch..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Shame really, Baros looked sharp last night, I am not looking forward to the Pool playing Jack Charlton tactics, banging it high to Crouch..

Not a bad 2nd striker to have as back up for Morientes, especially after getting in some proper wingers. Baros Cisse are not renowned for their ball holding abilities so with Mor and Crouch as an option to hold the ball up. Wouldnt be that bad a signing.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭TheMonster

Can we not start this Everton V Liverpool **** again?

I would prefer to discuss Liverpool V Chelsea considering Chelsea are fav's for the league again..

More chance of Liverpool fighting with Everton than Chelsea thb. You don't seriously exepct that squad to challenge for the league do you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Liverpool fans always expect them to challenge for the league, there like alco's in denial :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Aye it comes as standard when you're the most successful team in English history and all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Like gerrard was realistic about liverpools chances in the champions league last year? :D

TheMonster wrote:
    More chance of Liverpool fighting with Everton than Chelsea thb. You don't seriously exepct that squad to challenge for the league do you?

Well it should be a good three way fight then so between Pool, Blues and United for third fourth.

Advertisement