Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

hentai image

• 19-07-2008 1:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

i'm thinkin of branching into hentai art. just thought i'd get ye're (undoubtedly) experienced opinions on this pic... :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

Bit too graphic for these forums. That's really nasty..... too much blood and sandpaper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

ouch, rough stuff man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

Was never into that extreme guro stuff myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

Nast,Nasty stuff...I think you should be banned for posting up that...tut tut :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,731 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Keep that sh*t on 4chan, kthnxbai.

... is what I would be saying if I didn't see a duck! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭reality

K.O.Kiki wrote: »

... is what I would be saying if I didn't see a duck! :pac:

are you serious?!! it is clearly a hen in a tie. oh man, i didn't think i'd have to explain it lmao *rolls eyes*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

lmao, good stuff. Got a hardon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

that's some cock!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

MOAR /r/ SAUCE PLOX OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

reality wrote: »
    are you serious?!! it is clearly a hen in a tie. oh man, i didn't think i'd have to explain it lmao *rolls eyes*

oooooooooooooooooooooh!, now it's even funnier! Although the prominent comb suggests it's a male....... that's why no-one got it. :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭reality

raah! wrote: »
    oooooooooooooooooooooh!, now it's even funnier! Although the prominent comb suggests it's a male....... that's why no-one got it. :P
    lmao! tut tut tut!!! you call that a prominent comb!! pfft! ;) oh well, personally i thought the girly eyelashes would've cleared it up!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭dacookie

I just cummed on my keyboard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

gb2/d/. This stuff is wayyyyyy too out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭dynastygal

Lol...nearly got me there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

\\ pleasure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭owlwink

Magnificent Image. A real pants tightner.:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

you are one sick puppy

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

thats the filthiest hentai image ive ever seen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭owlwink

I wonder will this image be dealt with on a case by case basis.

Advertisement