Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

young guitarist needed 13-16

• 04-03-2005 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭

we're a metal/punk band, both 14, have written a good few songs (even if one or two of em are stupid) we need a guitarist to make it happen, we havent got a vocalist yet, we want to get a guitarist sorted first, we'll be able to record a demo for cheap cause the drummer's teacher owns a recording studio. we practice in north dublin (doneghmede, if ya no it) so we'd prefere someone near enough to us.

chris

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭bassey

anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭crazy angel

would but i live too far down!!!

where do ya live?

waterford lol!!! i like your sig! besides im a girl..

ah too far. thanks. that doesn't matter

• Advertisement

good luck luv!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

I live in Foxroxk which is probably too far away, I don't fancy travelling all the way to the north side regularly and I'm 16, which might be slightly too old.

sorry too far away, unless youl'd be able to rehearse every week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭skateing dragon

hey i am 14 female and play electric and accoustic guitar and live in rathfarnham is that to far away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭drummer 666

bassey on my friends profile

nothings too far away if you can travel to north dublin

what are your influences?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 poisonwasthecur

hey im a lead guitarist and i live in blanchardstown is that too far.im 17 is that too old? my influences are pantera,iron maiden,arch enemy,steve vai,meatallica and loadsa other ****

my influences are thin lizzy led zepplin iron maiden ac/dc metalica ya know old school rock and some punk like steriogram red hot chili peppers oh and guns and roses velvet revolver. Im a girl though and im ok at guitar but i am very dedicated you give me a song I'll learn it.

it doesnt matter that your a girl, or that your 17. well we wanna bring metal back to what it used to be, none of this screaming business, with some punk thrown in, so it wouldnt hurt to have 2 guitarists, like maiden in the early days, this could be good with you'se 2 sharing roles get some good harmonies going, what gear do ya's have? could you travel to north dublin.

I have a fender squire i know squire arent the greatest but its a good guitar i have a marshall mg 15cdr its a great amp. I dont have any effects should i get some? Yeah two guitarists would be cool i would probably do rhythm though but i can move power chords up and down the fret board quickly so i will be good at rhythm i will also give lead a bash. Yeah i could get to the north ok i guess where abouts is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭goin'_to_the_PS

interested if ya need me, i can travel to where ever(as long as its on a bus route :D ) fit the age group, play the guitar

thats great, effects arent that important, we practice in the drummers shed (doesnt sound to good, but we're very serious) it would fit 5 people no problem, we're planning on getting some originals done, doing a demo and start gigging. its a place called donaghmede, you probably wouldnt know it.

was that answering mine or dragons q?

okay since theres 3 people, we'll try and audition you's, if ye dont mind, okay start pm'ing me, your all confussing me, its on a bus route from town (29a) and a dart route.

Hey I have pm you bassey check them!

hey i have 6 guitars,takamine,2 classical,gibson sg,jackson rr3,ibanez jem 7vwh(vais guitar), i have a roland 15 watt and 100 watt marshall and mega dist pedal and other ****

• Advertisement

was that answering mine or dragons q?

if you join the band you better not move out! id be lonely! :( lol

if you join the band you better not move out! id be lonely! :( lol
    lol
    hey i have 6 guitars,takamine,2 classical,gibson sg,jackson rr3,ibanez jem 7vwh(vais guitar), i have a roland 15 watt and 100 watt marshall and mega dist pedal and other ****
    why so many (and yes i am jelous)

well i played classical for 6 years thats why i have i have 2 classical and then i got a starter gutitar the gibson and then the randy and now the jem which is not cheap i can tell ya i got it for 1700 half price and the takamine is because i love music like tommy emmanuel and wanted a good sound so thats why

classical! ouch!

i dont even know what to say to that

say yes thank you then quickly run away before he/she changes his/her mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Pete Doherty

hey i live in donaghmede! play guitar, i only hve a squire strat and a fender semi acoustic. no pedals though. ive got some stuff for recording on my pc.

but i dont really like heavy mell that much. i wouldnt mind doing own songs with distortion and power chords! just not all the time.
    let me know if your interested. i live behind donaghmede s.c.

e-mail; [email protected]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭OLP

cool, we practice in donaghmede, in the drummers shed, who lives behind the shopping center, what school do you go to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭tyu

we are both guitarists,
    14 and 15,
    i sing and play rhythm, he plays leads,we take it very seriously,playin for 2 and a half years, we havent written anything, but hope to, when we complete a band
    we live in balbriggan, [north of co. dublin]
    if you are interested
    contact us at

[email protected]

or call 0863455923
    or 8417858
    hopin to hear from yous,
    john

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭OLP

sent you a pm and a text

This discussion has been closed.