Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Off Topic Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

bayviewclose, you mind if i ask wat age ya are? And no i'm not trying to groom you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

Mr Alan wrote: »
    bayviewclose, you mind if i ask wat age ya are? And no i'm not trying to groom you.
    Funnily enough was going to ask what you where doing posting on the Man United thread. Lets not get bogged down in trivial stuff eh ;)

why would i not post on the united thread? you realise this is a general football site right? I post on most threads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,621 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Funnily enough was going to ask what you where doing posting on the Man United thread. Lets not get bogged down in trivial stuff eh ;)

nice way to dodge the question

Yeah but a pool fan posting on the their main forum. Nothing against them per se but just dont see what you would be doing over there. Anyway lets not turn every single thread into a slagging debate okay. move on

• Advertisement

who's slaggin?! I was just curious wat age ya were. You remind me of a fella who used to post here, he was my favourite poster on the site, i was just wondering if you were the same kinda age. so if anything i was paying you a compliment. ****s sake, don't be so sensitive. Tis you who tried to have a pop at me.

who's slaggin?! I was just curious wat age ya were. You remind me of a fella who used to post here, he was my favourite poster on the site, i was just wondering if you were the same kinda age. so if anything i was paying you a compliment. ****s sake, don't be so sensitive. Tis you who tried to have a pop at me.

Pot calling the kettle black

quiet you.

Apologies for that. just thought you were asking it for a different reason. No harm done hopefully. Happy posting anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Hard to know with bayviewclose. I think he's older than his posts suggest.

• Advertisement

flahavaj wrote: »
    Some weather around Dublin bai's!!! Had a 90 minutes walk through the snow and ice, but I rather enjoyed it to be honest. Very bracing.:D
    Was wondering where you had disappeared to. Hows it going Flahajav? ;)

Was wondering where you had disappeared to. Hows it going Flahajav? ;)

I'm good. Was on here only last night. Did you miss me?

I'm good. Was on here only last night. Did you miss me?
    Pool boards very quiet without you ;)

Pool boards very quiet without you ;)

I see ye've resorted to ogling pictures of some male model who I've never seen before in there. Pretty sad state of affairs.:pac:

what is it with bay and those smilies ?

Headshot wrote: »
    what is it with bay and those smilies ?

Hes a happy little fella it seems.

Hes a happy little fella it seems.

I think it's an addiction

a fu'cking annoying thing too

I think it's an addiction

a fu'cking annoying thing too

He must be afraid people will take his posts seriously.

Which in fairness would be a travesty.:pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

After tonights revelations on the spotlight programme Peter Robinson will be resigning his job in the morning.

Dub13 wrote: »
    After tonights revelations on the spotlight programme Peter Robinson will be resigning his job in the morning.

what revelations?

• Advertisement

Its a pity his personal life has to affect his political career.

what revelations?

His wife had an affair and tried to kill herself last March after he found out. Awful story.

what revelations?
    His wife had an affair and tried to kill herself last March after he found out. Awful story.

It was much more than that.

Basically she was a sitting MP and had loads of irregular donations from developer's (which she used to setup her 19 year old lover in business),Peter Robinson found out about them and did not act accordingly.

It was much more than that.

Basically she was a sitting MP and had loads of irregular donations from developer's (which she used to setup her 19 year old lover in business),Peter Robinson found out about them and did not act accordingly.

Hadn't he kind of weathered that storm though and this was the straw that broke the came's back so to speak?

Hadn't he kind of weathered that storm though and this was the straw that broke the came's back so to speak?

That was just the affair his wife was having,which I think is his own business.

This other stuff about him been first minister and not acting appropriately only came to light tonight.

That was just the affair his wife was having,which I think is his own business.

This other stuff about him been first minister and not acting appropriately only came to light tonight.

For some reason I thought it was the other way around, it was reported as such on the news tonight that way. Or else I wasn't listening properly.

Edit: Just read the story properly, shows what I know.:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

How did he manage to keep all that quiet for that long?

How did he manage to keep all that quiet for that long?
    Very easy to keep things quiet in this country. Takes a lot of straws to break a camels back.

This is some pic....

47061196greatbritainjpg.jpg

• Advertisement

Its a pity his personal life has to affect his political career.
    You could argue that his political life has also affected his private life too. You following the politics as well. So many levels to you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement