Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trinity Ball 2012

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭NavyandBlue

timmywex wrote: »
    Lost and found opening Monday in Arts block as far as i know!

The Chief's Steward's Office is where the lost and found is located. It's at front gate - the door opposite the Guard's Office. I think it opens at 9/9.30. I lost my passport two years ago and got it back. There is always a treasure trove of stuff handed in or found afterwards so don't give up all hope of finding lost possessions just yet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

snicket wrote: »
    Lost my purse last night, I know there's slim chances of getting it back, but do they have a lost and found or something similar?

I was working at the ball last nite..anything found is handed in to the security desk at the front arch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭De Hipster

I also lost a silver bracelet with magnetic clasps, great sentimental value.

202005.jpg

I have been on to the Chief Stewards office a few time since Friday night/Saturday morning, no luck so far, no jewellery handed in as yet.

See the attached image (clasp is very slightly different to that in the image), please pass on the word if anyone knows of any person finding something similar.

TIA

Advertisement