Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Four Year Plan.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Thought it was ironically funny that considering how rich the shareholders and owners were, they were awful tight with funds for the first couple years cutting back on flowers, food and even Eccelstone was giving out about the amount of energy drinks supplied to the team in the dressing room:pac: Was a great watch though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Great watch.

Especially the fact Paul Hart got about 2 minutes time in the whole thing :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Doocey wrote: »
    Great watch.

Especially the fact Paul Hart got about 2 minutes time in the whole thing :pac:
    That was longer than he spent as manager, to be fair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Thought it was ironically funny that considering how rich the shareholders and owners were, they were awful tight with funds for the first couple years cutting back on flowers, food and even Eccelstone was giving out about the amount of energy drinks supplied to the team in the dressing room:pac: Was a great watch though

Yet no doubt indulging in the finest food and champagnes post-match for themselves..

Disgusted this lunatic Briatore even had Heidi Klum in his day and moved on to 'Wonderbra' model Elisabetta Gregoraci :mad:

Heidi Klum hates him so much she dont even allow him involvement in their childs life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

Great documentary, really enjoyed it. The first half when Briatore is in full egomaniac mode is absolutely hilarious. I felt sorry for the managers that he hired and fire, especially Paulo Sousa, who in his first managerial role was like a lamb to the slaughter.

I'm not sure much has changed under the ownership of Tony Fernandes if the sacking of Warnock 6 months after getting them promoted is anything to go by.
    Disgusted this lunatic Briatore even had Heidi Klum in his day and moved on to 'Wonderbra' model Elisabetta Gregoraci :mad:

Heidi Klum hates him so much she dont even allow him involvement in their childs life.

He also had Naomi Campbell and Adriana Volpe, I doubt it has anything to do with money though, after all he is a handsome devil with a great personality...........no wait!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Qprmeath

Likening Fernandes to Briatore is just wrong.

Qprmeath wrote: »
    Likening Fernandes to Briatore is just wrong.

Personally i think Warnock is as good a manager as Mark Hughes and Fernandes gave him a raw deal but in fairness to Fernandes i suppose he did inherit Warnock as opposed to choosing him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Stalin liked four years plans. (well five year ones in his case)

That didn't work out the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

Sorry for hi-jacking thread El Wierdo ......... just thought this would be apt
    THE NINE MATCH PLAN

Sunderland v QPR Sat 24 Mar 15:00
    QPR v Arsenal Sat 31 Mar 15:00

Man Utd v QPR Sun 8 Apr 13:30
    QPR v Swansea Wed 11 Apr 20:00
    West Brom v QPR Sat 14 Apr 15:00
    QPR v Tottenham Sat 21 Apr 17:30
    Chelsea v QPR Sun 29 Apr 13:30

QPR v Stoke Sun 6 May 14:00

Man City v QPR Sun 13 May 15:00

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Anywhere this can be watched? Would love to see it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Anywhere this can be watched? Would love to see it.

Just finished watching it myself. Heres the first part. All the parts are on youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Just finished watching it myself. Heres the first part. All the parts are on youtube.

Great stuff! Thanks very much

Advertisement