Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man City vs Man Utd 8:00PM Monday SS1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Utd made to pay their defensive tactics. City easily the better team. Utd having zero shots on target says it all. Dont think anyone can argue that City have been the best team in the league this season and looks like they will be at the top for a long time to come. Congrats City on winning the title.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Man City fans haven't been this happy since they were Chelsea fans

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Draw
    Kompany was outstanding tonight, as was zabaleta, united were very poor. Looking forward to the last 2 games. What a finale to the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,304 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Man United
    Poor game with all the hype to be fair. Cant believe how poor United were tonight, honestly thought they'd give 'em a right go in the second half. Fair play to City.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,535 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

eagle eye wrote: »
    Whats more amazing is that a Liverpool fan brings that up in a thread where United lost a game. Or is it?:rolleyes:

Nothing to do with Liverpool at all.
    You have short memory!!

Don't get this at all?
    Not amazing considering the 20 looks unlikely now. Use your head.

I am using my head but maybe Utd fans should use theirs,not counting chickens and all that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,474 ✭✭✭decies

Well done Man City Ireland celebrates !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

Draw
    BaZmO* wrote: »
    Man City fans haven't been this happy since they were Chelsea fans

Thought this thread was going surprisingly well, nice to see many United fans gracious in defeat I must say and they must be commended.

Pity there is going to be idiotic and bitter comments like this though!

Ah no I assume your messing tbf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

monkey9 wrote: »
    Title isn't over yet. I could well see City dropping points on Saturday against Newcastle.

Yeah, Newcastle should be really up for it after the Wigan drubbing.

Best result for the neutral tonight. City were excellent, the pressure they put on United when they had the ball was near Barcaesque.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

decies wrote: »

Stephen Ireland?

decies wrote: »
    They sold him, so if anything, I'd say he's a bit p1ssed off.

• Advertisement

Well said.

This thread has been well behaved for the most part - City fans delighted that they won and rightly so, and United fans bemoaning a poor performance. Yet as soon as the FT whistle goes, the digs from fans of neither club start flying. Another strong backing for match threads to be locked at full time tbh.

If this match had been on a Sunday afternoon, it would have been a trainwreck. The difference? School in the morning.

It's called banter: Are you saying if Utd had won that it wouldn't be full of gloating Utd supporters and 20 posters etc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,930 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Draw
    murpho999 wrote: »
    Nothing to do with Liverpool at all.
    I know but you are a fan of Liverpool fc and one of those that loves to hate United. All you are doing here is trying to wind up fans who have lost a critical game. Very sad.

cgpg5 wrote: »
    Thought this thread was going surprisingly well, nice to see many United fans gracious in defeat I must say and they must be commended.

Pity there is going to be idiotic and bitter comments like this though!

Ah no I assume your messing tbf

Better team won tbf

Draw
    Wouldn't it be some drama if both dropped points at North east.

Tbh think both will get 6. But gee a few weeks ago thought Utd would be champs by now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Good to see Fergie being gracious during the game though. Always classy

Draw
    BaZmO* wrote: »
    Better team won tbf

Definitely. Poor team selection cost ye I think. Park was awful as was Jones

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,771 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Keep forgetting Newcastle have to play Chelsea on Wednesday. Extra 2 days off for City is massive!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

It's called banter: Are you saying if Utd had won that it wouldn't be full of gloating Utd supporters and 20 posters etc?

In fairness you'd be the first to piss and moan if United fans poked fun at a crucial Liverpool loss. Double standards eh?:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,898 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Draw
    Fergie's interview! Mancini is right in his head, brilliant!

Draw
    Keep forgetting Newcastle have to play Chelsea on Wednesday. Extra 2 days off for City is massive!

Chelsea will tear us apart I think. Confidence could be very low going into weekend!

• Advertisement

I know but you are a fan of Liverpool fc and one of those that loves to hate United. All you are doing here is trying to wind up fans who have lost a critical game. Very sad.

Totally not true, I never even go into the Utd thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Draw
    Warper wrote: »
    Good to see Fergie being gracious during the game though. Always classy

It was heat of the moment FFS...he had the decency to shake hands after the match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Geoff Shreeves asking Mancini about Kompany's red card :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,771 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

cgpg5 wrote: »
    Chelsea will tear us apart I think. Confidence could be very low going into weekend!

Yeah I assume you are going into it with 2 defeats on the spin and against a fresher team :(

May 2007 ring bell?

Sorry, I dont really want get into discussion with your sad petty talk.

May 2007? Do you mean CL final? What's that got to do with it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Donnielighto

Man United
    Distraught, United really need more in the middle of the park for the last few seasons now. Need a battler with a bit if skill.

Really surprised when I saw the team sheets, thought Evan, Valencia and welbeck should have been on for Jones, park and giggs at the start.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Draw

Feck all has happened? Have you posted this in the 15+ Liverpool match threads that have gone for 1k+posts at 20x the nonsense. Incredibly selective.

Nothing has even happened yet.

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Fergie's interview! Mancini is right in his head, brilliant!

What was said.

In fairness you'd be the first to piss and moan if United fans poked fun at a crucial Liverpool loss. Double standards eh?:pac:

You, of all people have no right to pass judgement of the moral of other people's posts.

Draw
    Yeah I assume you are going into it with 2 defeats on the spin and against a fresher team :(

Two bloody heavy defeats the way things are going. AH who knows. Home form has been incredible recently but I can't see us getting anything :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Man United
    May 2007? Do you mean CL final? What's that got to do with it?

Like I say you seem have short memory.

There was no need for sneaky childish remark.

/finished

Advertisement