Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Australian themed party help!!!

• 23-09-2010 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm throwing an Australian themed party tomorrow night and was wondering if anyone knew anywhere where I might locate all things Australian (apart from the obvious place Australia). So i'm looking for all kind of party supplies banners etc. Any suggestions greatly appreciated and thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭niceoneted

You might get a few stuffed/cuddly toy kangaroos and koalas at the shop at Dublin Zoo. A BBQ will be a must. Make some ozzy flags.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭1c1a

hey cheers for your reply got sorted with some cuddly toys and flags and the party was a huge success so much so that we had another one the next night:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Sounds like lots of fun was had! If you've photos of the decorations feel free to share :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ohanloj3

1c1a wrote: »
    hey cheers for your reply got sorted with some cuddly toys and flags and the party was a huge success so much so that we had another one the next night:)
    I'm throwing an Australian themed party for my friend, where did you get the flags from?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Stick some Australian movies on in the background on the the tv - Crocodile Dundee + Crocodile Dundee 2 imo.

Get some of these: lch_HSN5_AustralianCorkFabric_l.jpg

Sounds fun :pac:
    Where do you live?

• Advertisement
Advertisement