Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fringe S04E19 "Letters of Transit" [** SPOILERS **]

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

VinLieger wrote: »
    Well obviously the Observers arent from the future, they are actually ad men from the 60's searching for new ways to sell ****, good excuses to drink all day and demean women. I think DRJ is their accountant/mad scientist

I only realised they were played by the same actor just a few days ago :o

I always had this niggling feeling that I had seen them somewhere else when watching both Fringe and Mad Men.

ixoy wrote: »
    Using the line itself, isn't original - it's been in other shows. What sold the scene was Noble's delivery and the little delighted grin he gave himself after using it.

Noble is just awesome in general!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 873 ✭✭✭somuj

Bell would still be alive due to them not having to mount a rescue attempt to bring Peter back from the other side and Bell not having to sacrifice himself to facilitate the cross-over.

Bell is actually supposed to be dead in this episode as Good Nina had stated it in a pervious episode :p

But in one of the promos for this weeks episode they someone says that William Bell may not in fact be dead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

somuj wrote: »
    Bell is actually supposed to be dead in this episode as Good Nina had stated it in a pervious episode :p

But in one of the promos for this weeks episode they someone says that William Bell may not in fact be dead.

Yeah I caught that as well and recalled this post and the horror of being wrong on the internet :p

Advertisement