Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Walking Dead Episode Discussion - SPOILERS ABOUND!

1202122232426»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭bb1234567

I know they do not stick to the comics.. but Carl's character is very dark in them. I agree with you, it would be nice to see him develop.

You know what I don't get at all about the last episode.. why on earth after Ricks refusal to let other people into their group, and also passing that hitcher.. Would he bring back all the people who the Governor thought incapable of fighting.. all new 'drains' on their meagre resources..

I think its just inconsistent characeter development at this stage ...:( So disappointing this show could be so good and it just makes me so sad. I wish they could just reshoot the finale . Andreas death just irritates me so much, she had so much poltential as a character, and there were so many poltential plotlines and other characters her character could have helped to develop.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 LaurajC

*Spoiler Alert*
    well i've just finished season 3 and to be honest, I was disappointed with the ending! You know what really pisses me off about rick and his merry men though is that when they first take over the prison the predominantly use weapons like crowbars and the like to kill the zombies as bullets were precious. Now that they're in there with the guns and bullets they have lost the cop on to go up to the fence when they're on duty to gather the zombies and slice anything through their heads, why the hell do they wait until something happens and all the zombies land in at once! I watch this show going mad that they're zombies there and nobody will just kill them when they're behind the fence and protected.

Also with regards to Resident Evil, it's in the end of the first one/ start of the second movie that she wakes up in a hospital to walk into an empty city!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

LaurajC wrote: »
    *Spoiler Alert*
    well i've just finished season 3 and to be honest, I was disappointed with the ending! You know what really pisses me off about rick and his merry men though is that when they first take over the prison the predominantly use weapons like crowbars and the like to kill the zombies as bullets were precious. Now that they're in there with the guns and bullets they have lost the cop on to go up to the fence when they're on duty to gather the zombies and slice anything through their heads, why the hell do they wait until something happens and all the zombies land in at once! I watch this show going mad that they're zombies there and nobody will just kill them when they're behind the fence and protected.

Also with regards to Resident Evil, it's in the end of the first one/ start of the second movie that she wakes up in a hospital to walk into an empty city!

They kept the walkers around the fences as an extra barrier of protection from Woodbury/looters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

I'm sure it will be answered in the next season, but I'm slightly confused as to why they didn't take over woodbury rather than returning to the prison at the end with all the old people and kids etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,751 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

not enough people to keep it secure, and the prison is safer maybe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I'd want to stay in the prison. It's designed to keep people in/out.

In this type of apocalypse setting people are going to want to go back to walled towns and castles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

The prison has loads of land that they can farm. Woodbury didn't and relied on people going on scavaging tours. Eventually they will have to become self sufficient as they will use up all the resources in their scavage zone. Heck they might even find some cows and sheep to keep.

Advertisement