Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stoke City -v- Arsenal

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭cashback

Happy enough with the draw away at Stoke.

Stoke fans really are cretins of the highest order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,198 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Very poor game. Can't be happy with a point away to a team of hoofers like Stoke. We have a few real cowardly players at Arsenal who are not willing to put their bodies on the line. I saw a few pull out of challenges in the second half (didn't see first half). We get very little from referees too as most seem to be pretty anti Arsenal. Hope Spurs drop points now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Good stuff that Newcastle lost..

Should have made something more from those direct free kicks IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

cson wrote: »
    None of the big teams have been able to put in a performance there. They're effective mullickers if I have to give them credit.

Still hate them and hope they go down as soon as possible.

I'll go one better, hope the club goes into liquidation and the club folds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Very poor game. Can't be happy with a point away to a team of hoofers like Stoke. We have a few real cowardly players at Arsenal who are not willing to put their bodies on the line. I saw a few pull out of challenges in the second half (didn't see first half). We get very little from referees too as most seem to be pretty anti Arsenal. Hope Spurs drop points now.
    I wouldnt be flying into tackles against Stoke. They'd love that. It would be playing in to their hands. Whenever we try return the hard tackles, the referee's deem every one of thm as a foul. Apparently it's one rule for Stoke, and another rule for their opponents.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    I wouldnt be flying into tackles against Stoke. They'd love that. It would be playing in to their hands. Whenever we try return the hard tackles, the referee's deem every one of thm as a foul. Apparently it's one rule for Stoke, and another rule for their opponents.

Aye, the ugly bully in the playground is all they are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Really dont understand Wengers fear of giving the Ox proper game time :(.

Maybe due to what happened to another teenager when we played up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

The good: A point up there is no disaster. I thought we coped with their lineouts pretty well and played all the football. Then again, the opposition were not capable of playing football so thats not as positive as it might be.

The bad: Stoke in general. They have no place in the Premier League. A horrible, disgusting excuse of a football club that offer absolutely nothing to the game. I really cant say enough bad things about them, they are scum of the highest order. And thats not even taking their excuse of a fanbase into consideration. As one poster said, I dont think anyone would bat an eyelid if they did fold and go out of business. I read during the week they average 2 shots on goal a game and only 28% possession per game. Both the lowest in the league. I cannot wait for the day they get relegated and we dont have to worry about their brand of "football" any more. Please, please can it be next season.

Advertisement