Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Jaguar F-Pace

Options
  • 16-05-2016 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭

Cracking looking SUV. Can't find any Irish pricing for the various model variations, anyone have a link?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭freddieot

I've been looking at these as well and can't find any prices. You can build one and the configurator is very good but all a bit pointless if there is no indication of the price. All in all very annoying so I gave up on the option although I must say the car looks great.

Maybe Jag think customers don't care about the prices or they just want potential customers to have to engage with a Sales person \ Dealer ?

IMO they need to rethink that Marketing approach. I can build a BMW, Audi or Merc and know the price so I won't be spending my time hunting down the price for an FPace.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,512 ✭✭✭✭vectra

I think they are starting around 44k

• Registered Users Posts: 12,677 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Cracking looking SUV. Can't find any Irish pricing for the various model variations, anyone have a link?

Jaguar F-PACE 2.0 i4 D 180PS Pure RWD 5dr SUV 45,100
    Jaguar F-PACE 2.0 i4 D 180PS Pure 4WD 5dr SUV 48,800
    Jaguar F-PACE 2.0 i4 D 180PS Prestige RWD 5dr SUV 50,310
    Jaguar F-PACE 2.0 i4 D 180PS Pure Auto 4WD 5dr SUV 51,910
    Jaguar F-PACE 2.0 i4 D 180PS R-Sport RWD 5dr SUV 53,550
    Jaguar F-PACE 2.0 i4 D 180PS Prestige 4WD 5dr SUV 54,085
    Jaguar F-PACE 2.0 i4 D 180PS Portfolio RWD 5dr SUV 55,210
    Jaguar F-PACE 2.0 i4 D 180PS Prestige Auto 4WD 5dr SUV 57,210
    Jaguar F-PACE 2.0 i4 D 180PS R-Sport 4WD 5dr SUV 57,400
    Jaguar F-PACE 2.0 i4 D 180PS Portfolio 4WD 5dr SUV 59,050
    Jaguar F-PACE 2.0 i4 D 180PS R-Sport Auto 4WD 5dr SUV 60,490
    Jaguar F-PACE 2.0 i4 D 180PS Portfolio Auto 4WD 5dr SUV 62,200
    Jaguar F-PACE 3.0 TDV6 300PS Pure Auto 4WD 5dr SUV 70,700
    Jaguar F-PACE 3.0 TDV6 300PS Prestige Auto 4WD 5dr SUV 76,500
    Jaguar F-PACE 3.0 TDV6 300PS R-Sport Auto 4WD 5dr SUV 80,100
    Jaguar F-PACE 3.0 TDV6 300PS Portfolio Auto 4WD 5dr SUV 81,950
    Jaguar F-PACE 3.0 TDV6 300PS S Auto 4WD 5dr SUV 89,850
    Jaguar F-PACE 3.0 TDV6 300PS First Edition Auto 4WD 5dr SUV 102,250

Ex. Works retail prices. Don't have any options prices listed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭carsfan2

There's a black one of these in my area the last week or so.
    Have to say it looks excellent, but they need big wheels and at least r sport spec to look their best in general.
    I hope the interior is better quality than xe/xf. I had a look at these earlier in the year and the quality was not the best for a "premium" marque.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭evlgmaojr27ypu

Is it just me or does it have a lot of design cues from the Ranger Rover Evoque ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Is it just me or does it have a lot of design cues from the Ranger Rover Evoque ?

theres so much land rover DNA in there it hurts, even the damn cupholders are from the LR parts bin. Suppose it comes from tata owning both. I think the 2 engines are also LR models.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭Jude13

Are they all diesel??

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Jude13 wrote: »
    Are they all diesel??

S and First Edition models are available with the 380HP supercharged 3l V6 petrol. Sadly, there appears to be no V8.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭Jude13

When will the powers that be see that Diesel is a con in the environmental sense when taking into account the life of car, ditto for any battery powered (power tain) vehicles. Disposal of those things will haunt our grand kids.

Anyway, there are a fiar few around here, all petrol and sound lovely. I must pop in for a test drive.I wouldnt buy one it can't go off road (really) and feel jag is an OAP uniform. Apart from the new two door.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

freddieot wrote: »
    Maybe Jag think customers don't care about the prices or they just want potential customers to have to engage with a Sales person \ Dealer ?

Irish customers at that, and only those looking to buy from this year onwards, it seems. Last year the prices were definitely displayed on the website, and they still are in the UK site!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

What do call a F-pace going backwards....
    Pee Face.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

theres so much land rover DNA in there it hurts, even the damn cupholders are from the LR parts bin. Suppose it comes from tata owning both. I think the 2 engines are also LR models.

They're two brands, but only one company. Design for both brands happens in the same sites alongside each other, so there's bound to be a lot of crossover. I'd say they're trying to achieve more commonality to save on costs, but that's just a guess.

The supercharged V6 is an AJ-V8 with two less cylinders. As far as I know it's still manufactued at the JLR facility within Ford Bridgend in Wales. I don't know what that diesel thing of theirs is about, I'm not interested.
    Jude13 wrote: »
    ...I wouldnt buy one it can't go off road (really) and feel jag is an OAP uniform. Apart from the new two door.
    <Harrumph> Some of us prefer to take the view that they're more the uniform of bounders, cads, slightly dotty gentleman farmers and decent criminals. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,220 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

jimgoose wrote: »
    The supercharged V6 is an AJ-V8 with two less cylinders. As far as I know it's still manufactued at the JLR facility within Ford Bridgend in Wales. I don't know what that diesel thing of theirs is about, I'm not interested.

<Harrumph> Some of us prefer to take the view that they're more the uniform of bounders, cads, slightly dotty gentleman farmers and decent criminals. :D

It's expected that there will be a 300bhp 4-cyl 2.0 in due course. That might swing a few back towards petrol.

Marcusm wrote: »
    It's expected that there will be a 300bhp 4-cyl 2.0 in due course. That might swing a few back towards petrol.

I prefer my 300 horsepower of the lazy, unstressed variety, from a 4.something V8. :D

I prefer my 300 horsepower of the lazy, unstressed variety, from a 4.something V8. :D

I prefer the 400bhp from my AJ-V8! I spent half the day travelling down the country to register it thanks to governmental incompetence. At least I got to run over some twisty bits.

I prefer the 400bhp from my AJ-V8! I spent half the day travelling down the country to register it thanks to governmental incompetence. At least I got to run over some twisty bits.

Mmm. 5l, eh? Worral she do, mista?? :D

Mmm. 5l, eh? Worral she do, mista?? :D

Nah, 4.2; one of the originals.

Nah, 4.2; one of the originals.

Blower so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Boaty

The base spec comes with cloth seats, so by the time you get a decent spec your up to about 55k.
    The spec list is 10 pages long

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Phil.x

I've seen the advert where it say price from €44,000, which is too cheap for a jag I think.

A top spec cash cow is close to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,280 ✭✭✭goochy

Jaguar seem to have messed up on pricing yet again, this time with new E pace ( in uk also ) , the starting price of over €36k seems reasonable enough , but if you want 4wd and a decent spec. - you are talking over €50k which is F pace money !

Dealers must be going mad , sterling is quite low but JLR's pricing worldwide seems to be overly ambitious .
    A decent spec. E pace for €45k would not be a hard sell - looks wise it doesn't have class of an Evoque - which its based on.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭djivide_

goochy wrote: »
    Jaguar seem to have messed up on pricing yet again, this time with new E pace ( in uk also ) , the starting price of over €36k seems reasonable enough , but if you want 4wd and a decent spec. - you are talking over €50k which is F pace money !

Dealers must be going mad , sterling is quite low but JLR's pricing worldwide seems to be overly ambitious .
    A decent spec. E pace for €45k would not be a hard sell - looks wise it doesn't have class of an Evoque - which its based on.

Besides dragging up a dead thread I agree with you on pricing from JLR.
    I looked at a velar there last year and draw you in with starting from 60k odd but by the time i speced it up with some options it was closer to 100k.
    Needless to say I did not purchase and can count on one hand the number I have seen on the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

djivide_ wrote: »
    Besides dragging up a dead thread I agree with you on pricing from JLR.
    I looked at a velar there last year and draw you in with starting from 60k odd but by the time i speced it up with some options it was closer to 100k.
    Needless to say I did not purchase and can count on one hand the number I have seen on the road.

There's a few around Cork. The in-laws have one. It looks okay (although that lower touchscreens still strike me as a terrible idea) for a 60 grand car, when you sit in it. Then you realise they specced it to 90k and think WTF were you thinking with the other options out there. Robbed they were.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭carsfan2

I visited the limerick jag/Land Rover showrooms at the weekend. They have a f pace and an e pace side by side and a couple of velars in the showroom.
    E pace does nothing for me and doesn’t look much smaller than f pace. The price of the e pace is crazy in my opinion for what you get.
    Velar again crazy money. 80k for 180ps?!
    Interior plastics on both jag and Land Rover are no better than ford /VW and the cars don’t feel premium in lots of ways.
    I think they are about 10/15% overpriced here in Ireland.

Advertisement