Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird, Wacky & Wonderful Weather!

Options
  • 06-08-2015 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭

Wowee guys, sorry for being so late with this one, however I've a feeling it's one you may like as you'll have plenty of opportunities for photos if this months forecast is anything to go by ;)

This month we have ''Weird, Wacky & Wonderful Weather!'' So we can have snow from a few years ago, the lovely sun we've had the last week (HAH!!) or anything you think would be suitable. I'm expecting lots of flood pictures :o

Guidelines-

• Photo must be your own image i.e. taken by you or a family member.
    • Photo should conform to this month's theme.
    • You may enter more than once (within reason though, not 100 photos please!)
    • No chat/banter on this thread please, it will be removed.
    • Even if the theme isn't strictly farming related, we would like to see the photos to have some tie to farming.
    • No naughty pictures please.
    • Final winners will be the photo with the most 'thanks' from a single photo which can be entered any month.
      So there are lots of chances guys!

Any questions/queries, please PM Kovu!

ROLL OF HONOUR:
    January winner- Cran -32 thanks.
    February winner- foxy farmer - 33 thanks.
    March winner- blue5000. - 17 thanks.
    April winner- Reggie - 24 thanks.
    May winner- BendyBinn - 45 thanks.
    June winner- Sligoronan - 37 thanks.
    July winner- Rushvalley - 98 thanks.

2014 entries.

Additional Info:

Uploading/embedding images from your phone

Links to hosting sites/how to resize images, etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭Kevhog1988

i think this is definitely weird or wacky, towed half the massey with the 3600 to get engine fitted.

UKpi7CBl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 24,381 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

Heres some weather for ya :D

N48v2E2l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭jerdee

• Registered Users Posts: 29,216 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Nice morning

360446.jpg

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭greysides

The August winner is Reggie with 12 thanks. A new competition will be up shortly.

The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress. Joseph Joubert

The ultimate purpose of debate is not to produce consensus. It's to promote critical thinking.

Adam Grant

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement