Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dolce and Gabbana Elton John and Synthetic children

Options
  • 19-03-2015 2:41pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 51 ✭✭

So lets begin with the definition of Synthetic: Made by chemical synthesis, especially to imitate a natural product

This week Dolce and Gabbana made comments defending the natural family and because of that they get attacked by Elton John and other gay groups. It's now a sin to speak the truth.

When everyone and everything becomes equal
    Everyone and everything loses its meaning

When fair is foul and foul is fair, that is the age some people are trying to bring us into.

There is almost a religious fervor that has infected some people against speaking the truth.

Children who are made a in a test tube are synthetic because they were not made naturally. That is clear and can not be distorted, although some will try.

Dolce and Gabbana have now been intimidated into backing down on speaking the truth
    dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3000487/We-love-Elton-John-don-t-judge-IVF-Dolce-Gabbana-speak-time-synthetic-baby-row-claiming-traditional-views-private.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

NZT73 wrote: »
    It's now a sin to speak the truth.

Nope, no agenda here folks! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

I'm gonna need an enormous bowl of popcorn for this. :D

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

So are D&G against IVF for infertile male/female couples as well? I haven't read any of the coverage of this 'story'.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Oh I see you've linked a Daily Mail article there, hold up while I get my monocle and sherry

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Children who are made a in a test tube are synthetic because they were not made naturally. That is clear and can not be distorted, although some will try.

Make it sound like the child is plastic or something... artificial insemination or whatever, the child itself is still a living being.

• Advertisement

Oh and seriously, calling children who's conception was aided by IVF "Synthetic Children" isn't speaking the truth, it's a very sh*tty thing to say indeed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 51 ✭✭NZT73

Links234 wrote: »
    Oh and seriously, calling children who's conception was aided by IVF "Synthetic Children" isn't speaking the truth, it's a very sh*tty thing to say indeed.

Fact based logic, deal with it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

That OP is horribly offensive to children born thanks to IVF treatments - who certainly would not feel synthetic or any less natural than anybody else.

It's also horribly offensive to their parents, both biological and non-biological, and most of whom are heterosexual.

The post really doesn't reflect well on you as a person, and the language used clearly evidences that your concern is not the well being of the children who you insulted.

Not seeing a shred of it in this thread, that's for sure. ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

I have never been concerned in any way about anything Dolce & Gabbana have ever said in the past and I'm not going to get worked up into a tizzy now because Elton wants me to.

He has called for a boycott on their products.

Well here's my news - I've been boycotting D&B and Elton John all my life.

Sick of all this shít lately.

People and their fucking agendas. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Elton John had you sussed over 40 years ago

Jesus freaks,
    Out in the street,
    Handing tickets for God

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

So lets begin (............)don-t-judge-IVF-Dolce-Gabbana-speak-time-synthetic-baby-row-claiming-traditional-views-private.html

Gays again eh? Do you find thoughts of gay men take up a lot of your time?

I warned ya, I warned ya I'd permanently ban you if you continued pushing your homophobic agenda but you didn't listen. And now I'm talking to myself because you're banned and can't read this. Lalalalala.

I can't imagine being so obsessed with something negative, can't be good for the soul.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement