Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Sick of fuelly. what fuel logger works with android

Options
  • 29-04-2014 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭

Since iv started the new vehicle im in km instead of miles and it cant seem to get the figures right.

what do you use that I can put in odometer reading in kms and get a mpg for last tank and a overall average.

Yes I know people ya mpg is outdated but its what I understand

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Fuelio.

Been using this religiously on my bike, can't fault it. Developer updates it regularly adding new features and fixing any problems (which I've yet to experience)

Paid for the pro key for €1.50 too, easiest decision i've ever made!

edit: just attached a screenshot of some of the info it gives on one of the stats screens.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I find its easier to just not keep track. I rarely feel better after checking how much I spend on anything, nevermind the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭corkgsxr

I find its easier to just not keep track. I rarely feel better after checking how much I spend on anything, nevermind the car.

I need to know my week average for work and the mpg is very handy for modern diesels as it shows up easy is a sensor has went faulty

• Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭nd

FuelLog was mentioned in another thread and is very good.

Here's a screenshot of the stats screen

NA3yDq1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

Another +1 for Fuel Log. Works well.

Screenshot_2014-04-29-16-32-39_zpsvp5wjaoi.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

I am using My Cars, works well and you can record in Km/Miles Litres and Gallons and any combination thereof.
    Its free but there is a pro version as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭yllw.ldbttr

I use acar, happy enough with it.

304952.png

304953.png

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭scooby77

+1 for Fuel Log, running since September on Samsung Android no bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Spipov

anyone that works both on android and iphone and keeps track (syncs) ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 RobertV

corkgsxr wrote: »
    Since iv started the new vehicle im in km instead of miles and it cant seem to get the figures right.

what do you use that I can put in odometer reading in kms and get a mpg for last tank and a overall average.

Yes I know people ya mpg is outdated but its what I understand
    Hi corkgsxr,

I'm sorry you're having trouble tracking your vehicle on Fuelly. I'm a member of the Fuelly Team and would be more than happy to take a look at your profile to ensure everything is working as it should, and see to it any problems are corrected for you.
    Please send me a PM with a link to your profile and/or the email you used for registration and details of your concern so I may look into it for you.

Thanks,
    Robert V.
    Fuelly Help Desk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭corkgsxr

RobertV wrote: »
    Hi corkgsxr,

I'm sorry you're having trouble tracking your vehicle on Fuelly. I'm a member of the Fuelly Team and would be more than happy to take a look at your profile to ensure everything is working as it should, and see to it any problems are corrected for you.
    Please send me a PM with a link to your profile and/or the email you used for registration and details of your concern so I may look into it for you.

Thanks,
    Robert V.
    Fuelly Help Desk

Basicly it keeps reverting to American mpg on the app and site.

Advertisement