Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Freebies and Trades (trade steam, origin, etc. keys here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Symbolik

SaulGoode9 wrote: »
    Have Steam keys for:

Autonomous, Black Lake, Costume Quest, Hack n' Slash, Happy Song, Spacebase DF9 and The White Birch prototypes (one key for all)

Brazen prototype

First to quote whichever they want gets it.

On the off chance that someone has a spare Civ V key I would be very grateful.
    Can I get a key for Brazen prototype please? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

ninja 12 wrote: »
    I have two spare Steam keys if anybody wants them ,

Shank 2 and Shadowgrounds Survivor .

First to quote here saying which one you want gets them ( one per user )

Can I get shank 2

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭ninja 12

ussjtrunks wrote: »
    Can I get shank 2

I'll send it in a couple of seconds :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭Jet Black

I have Frozen Synapse as a steam gift if someone wants it?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭sulc84

Jet Black wrote: »
    I have Frozen Synapse as a steam gift if someone wants it?

I am interested.Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

SaulGoode9 wrote: »
    Autonomous, Black Lake, Costume Quest, Hack n' Slash, Happy Song, Spacebase DF9 and The White Birch prototypes (one key for all)
    Gone to Grizzly

Thanks, I didn't cop that it's for a bundle, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭Jet Black

sulc84 wrote: »
    I am interested.Thanks

Whats you steam ID? The only sulc84 I see has a private account, been banned from the forums and trading. I wouldn't really want them on my friends list and trade with them tbh.

Posts on steam is similar to yours on here, not leaving spaces between full stops and commas. Puting a space after question mark.

Steam
    metro 2033 is good game,but I can't see anything,to dark
    who is next with gift code ? :) I always say thanks ;)

Boards
    If you plan to buy router ,than D-Link is best choice.That will be my next.Tp-link is bad.Poor wifi options
    what happen to warhammer 2 ? was on list :)

I'm probably just being paranoid....

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

Whats you steam ID? The only sulc84 I see has a private account, been banned from the forums and trading. I wouldn't really want them on my friends list and trade with them tbh.

Posts on steam is similar to yours on here, not leaving spaces between full stops and commas. Puting a space after question mark.

Steam

Boards

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

Symbolik wrote: »
    Can I get a key for Brazen prototype please? Thanks

Have you read the magical first post? Bold boy! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

Steam

Boards

Nah, I reckon you are on the right track. Occam's razor and all that... They generally make it too obvious :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Got 2 Desura codes. One is Paranautical Activity and the other is Constant C.

First to ask will get the requested code via PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

Steam

Boards

I best take Frozen Synapse then :) give me something to play after my exams up at 5.30 in the morning studding yet some how im on boards ahhh !nPs my steam name is franticisme

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

Burn Zombie Burn is still available :)

more than 100 post - Quote the game and i will PM you the code

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Got mine with Kinect i have an other code if you want it ill pm you the code tomorrow :cool:

Yes please, that'd be awesome of you!

I gotta get my synesthesia on :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Burn Zombie Burn is still available :)

more than 100 post - Quote the game and i will PM you the code
    If no-one else wants this, I'll take it; I saw your post yesterday and thought the game looked interesting, but as I've already snagged a few games in this thread I thought I'd better pass* - if no-one else wants it though, can I push my luck and get the code?

*I have given out more games between this thread and the Bargain one over the past two weeks than I've ever received, to clarify things :)

I actually thought I'd handed out all of my spare game codes as of last night, but I realize that I have a Homefront key if anybody's interested. Usual rules apply, you must have 100+ posts and quote this post if you want the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

ionapaul wrote: »
    If no-one else wants this, I'll take it; I saw your post yesterday and thought the game looked interesting, but as I've already snagged a few games in this thread I thought I'd better pass* - if no-one else wants it though, can I push my luck and get the code?

*I have given out more games between this thread and the Bargain one over the past two weeks than I've ever received, to clarify things :)

I actually thought I'd handed out all of my spare game codes as of last night, but I realize that I have a Homefront key if anybody's interested. Usual rules apply, you must have 100+ posts and quote this post if you want the game.

Could I get homefront ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Would love the Homefront Key, please!

Burn Zombie Burn - key sent!

twas a pleasure guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Guys for all us code junkies there's another sale on Amazon
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=Mayhem%20Deals?ie=UTF8&docId=1000716161

i'll probably end up have a few spare codes after it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

How do people end up with so many keys?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Korvanica wrote: »
    Damn it, just too slow!

that trade is not picking up ...

Sent the key there - really hope it works as I realize it has been in my Amazon account for ages and I've no memory of the game! If not, I'll sort you out with something in the near future.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Sent the key there - really hope it works as I realize it has been in my Amazon account for ages and I've no memory of the game! If not, I'll sort you out with something in the near future.

Great thanks ! :)

Great thanks ! :)
    FML - started getting a nagging doubt about that Homefront key after I PMed it to you (it just seemed strange I'd held onto it so long with no interest in the game) so trawled through my old PMs and see I sent it to another boardsie about a year ago :( Really sorry about that, will give you first choice of the next set of spare keys I get.

Grimebox wrote: »
    How do people end up with so many keys?

We buy bundles of games from
    Amazon or other sites, and we normally end up with duplicate codes
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...cId=1000716161

eg
    BioShock Dual Pack (BioShock + BioShock 2) - $4.99
    Dead Space Dual Pack (Dead Space + Dead Space 2) - $7.99
    Dragon Age Pack (Dragon Age + Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate) - $9.99
    Desert to Sea Bundle (BioShock + BioShock 2 + Spec Ops: The Line) - $9.99
    Crazy Action Pack (Borderlands GOTY + The Darkness II + Duke Nukem Forever) - $9.99
    Firaxis Complete Pack (XCOM: Enemy Unknown + Civ V Gold + Civ IV Complete) - $19.99
    Battlefield Fan Pack (Battlefield 2 Complete + Battlefield 3 + Battlefield Bad Company 2 + Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam - $19.99
    Deep Silver Power Pack Volume 1 (Metro 2033 + Nail'd + Risen + Risen 2: Dark Waters + A Pirate's Clothes DLC) - $17.49
    Deep Silver Power Pack Volume 2 (Dead Island GOTY + Saints Row 2 + Saints Row The Third: The Full Package + S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Waters) - $17.49
    EA Sports Classic Pack (Madden NFL 08 + NHL 09) - $4.99
    Microsoft 5-Game Arcade/Indie Pack (DEADLIGHT + Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet + Iron Brigade + Mark of the Ninja + Toy Soldiers) - $9.99
    Fable Bundle (Fable: The Lost Chapters + Fable III + 5 Fable III expansion packs/outfits) - $9.99
    Rockstar Classics (Bully: Scholarship Edition + GTA San Andreas + GTA Vice City + Max Payne 2: The Fall of Payne + Midnight Club 2) - $29.99

Dammit! got Bioshock yesterday, and i want Bioshock 2!!! oh well, i guess i will have a spare bioshock key so :)

Dammit! got Bioshock yesterday, and i want Bioshock 2!!! oh well, i guess i will have a spare bioshock key so :)

lol welcome to the club :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

If you do pick it up I'd love the Bioshock key if it's going.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I have a giftable copy of Don't Starve i'd like to trade.

Advertisement