Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IADT submission questions

Options
  • 14-01-2013 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

PLEASE ANSWER!!

Do you submit the portfolio by post or through the CAO website?

Can I do the CAO thing first and send in all the forms for that and than submit the portfolio for filmschool a week and a half later? or is this not possible?

Will the people from IADT see the stuff I filled in on the CAO page?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

As far as I remember, your application to IADT is seen by the college and they request that you arrange for your physical portfolio be seen on a particular date.

http://www.iadt.ie/en/ProspectiveStudents/HowtoApply/

You could also try phoning them up at the number on this page and asking for the admissions office; http://www.iadt.ie/en/Tools/Contact/InstituteContactDetails/

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭oinkely

Janewillow,
    You apply through the CAO before the 1st of February. IADT will then contact you directly (using whatever email address you have supplied to the CAO) around the 12th of March giving you your portfolio assessment date. The date will be between the 19th and the 22nd of March, so you will need to have your portfolio ready for the 19th of March. On the assessment date you do not need to be there in person but you must ensure that your portfolio is there, you can have it delivered by a relative, friend, post it, courier it - just make sure it gets there.
    For more info you can email admissions@iadt.ie if you want to.

Advertisement