Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the biggest crime you will openly admit to on here?

Options
  • 08-07-2012 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭

I used t work nightshift in a well known supermarket chain and used to help myself to some free shopping, all damages that they couldnt sell of course ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

My biggest crime was drinking before I hit 18, and smoking the odd bit of weed when I was 19. I'm too well behaved :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭TheBody

I stole the hearts of many beautiful women!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭steveLFC24

Stole a pc game from someone's bedroom at a house party. Them Park World :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

I shot JR.

Forgot to patent the T-shirt:(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

While 15 I had sex with a 16 year old girl.

In this country, I would go to jail and she wouldn't even be cautioned.

****ing brilliance of the Irish legal system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

I walked out of a shop in Poland with a can of red bull, didn't even realise it. That & underage drinking is the length of my criminal record, how boring is that :(

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭ygolometsipe

I shot JR.

Forgot to patent the gunfrown.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Cillo rs200

My friends and I used to regularly race on the roads most weekends, I'm not proud of it though we were lucky not to have been killed or killed someone else!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Shot a sherriff, they wrote a song about it, although I did have a legal wrangle with the writer as I definitely shot that deputy motherfcuker as well. It was settled out of court though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 kilnamanagh

Stole a decent hurling helmet and two or three sliotars from school when I was younger, taking the sliotars was common enough but the helmet was a bit much.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Hahaahahahaha. I shot the sherriff but definitely didn't shoot any deputy. It was Krudler.

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

I kidnapped myself for the insurance money but forgot to take out insurance.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Carbon Bootprint

Got pinched for shoplifting when I was 12. That's all I've been caught at, and all I'll admit to.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Getting my CAO results a day early and thanks whoring.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Intensive Care Bear

Statuary rape and the drug dealing:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

I stole the cookies from the cookie jar

That is all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭bennyineire

I went to a Scooter gig at the point in the 90's, I'm still living with the shame of it

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Fizzlesque

I broke into a supermarket in Portugal, smashed the window by throwing a large and empty Sangria jug through it and climbed in.

Myself and my friend had consumed a lot of Sangria and thought it would be a great idea to smash a window. Young, drunk and foolish......I was once that angry young woman who did stupid things while drunk.

Stole lots of chocolate and alcohol. We had no food because we were broke at the time, waiting for money to arrive from home, but we had fancy chocolate and alcohol to offer the kind people in the tent next door who offered to share their dinner with the hungry idiots next door.

Strange night - horrible following day. T'was a long long time ago now. And a once off, thank goodness :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

If i said anything on here i would be so paranoid that someone would be tracking this internet....No i didnt get up to much mischief other than a mis spent youth..thats it really

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Rhand

I raped and murdered in Belgium, hiding out here in Dublin until it all cools down a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

sneaked out of pizza hut a few times without paying, mainly during the lunch buffet when they're busy

ashamed of it now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭ArtyM

Most of the items in my wardrobe in the mid 80s.
    Sure they looked good on Crocket and Tubbs in sunny Miami, but on a spotty teenager with a bad hairdo in rainy Louth = fashion crime.
    I am actually cringeing just thinking about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭brian93

I was given 5 sausage rolls from my friends to rob a keyring when I was 14, as they were running an undercover keyring market in school.

If you ask me, it was this keyring blackmarket that took down the Irish economy. They even sold stationary.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,846 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

I waked across the street without looking each way

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭criticalcritic

Arson, set car on fire for the insurance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

ArtyM wrote: »
    Most of the items in my wardrobe in the mid 80s.
    Sure they looked good on Crocket and Tubbs in sunny Miami, but on a spotty teenager with a bad hairdo in rainy Louth = fashion crime.
    I am actually cringeing just thinking about it.

need a few pics for the craic :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

When I was 19 I shot a guy in laos from a thousand yards out.
    5 maybe 10 people in the world could've made that shot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i stole a pencil out of argos today

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

nah, never did anything interesting. Just the usual kid stuff.

Advertisement