Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm Selling This ****....

Options
  • 12-06-2012 12:01pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 410 ✭✭

I've made my mind up and upgrading to Next Gen today - yes, to hell with PS3 and 720 - I've bought a PC. Gonna get BF3 from Origin and Premium instead of XB. Anyone got any clue how much I'll be able to get for BF3 on XB?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

_Gawd_ wrote: »
    I've made my mind up and upgrading to Next Gen today - yes, to hell with PS3 and 720 - I've bought a PC. Gonna get BF3 from Origin and Premium instead of XB. Anyone got any clue how much I'll be able to get for BF3 on XB?!

Nothing and who cares.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

you might get €20 for it. Whoever buys it will need to get an EA online pass which is about another €10 to play multiplayer.

Possibly too late now that you've bought a PC already but I'd always point people here before they do such a thing

Advertisement