Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Absence thread

Options
  • 15-05-2012 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭

Ill be away from tomorrow the 16 of may till the 11 of june . I'm playing Pudsy tonight in the franchise and ill leave after that. Goodluck people hopefully ill come back on 4-5 or so. Have a few CPU games in there .

Dave !

P.S Heli its all on you now :pac:

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Ill be away from tomorrow the 16 of may till the 11 of june . I'm playing Pudsy tonight in the franchise and ill leave after that. Goodluck people hopefully ill come back on 4-5 or so. Have a few CPU games in there .

Dave !

P.S Heli its all on you now :pac:

Beat Pudsy and i promise the place will be still here when you get back :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I'm gone May 28th-June 21st.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

SantryRed wrote: »
    I'm gone May 28th-June 21st.

Raoul's big chance for a division title!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

I'm also gone for 1st June - 2nd July. Not that I could have won my division anyway :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

etloveslsd wrote: »

More like paddy's chance. Raoul is a lowly 3rd seed :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

:eek: Won't miss you anyway for the next few weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

raoul has a very good chance. i have to go see a doctor about my shoulder on thursday i could be away for quite a while if i have to have another operation.

etloveslsd wrote: »

As long as I make the play offs I'm happy. Can't afford to lose a game while I'm here. 11-5 should get me into the play offs.

raoul has a very good chance. i have to go see a doctor about my shoulder on thursday i could be away for quite a while if i have to have another operation.

Pressure :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Raoul wrote: »
    Pressure :(

Pressures for tires man

/Raiders

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭daflood

I am away until the end of june. I will play my cpu game and maybe the next game and then I am away.

Raiders are on their own for a month!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

daflood wrote: »
    I am away until the end of june. I will play my cpu game and maybe the next game and then I am away.

Raiders are on their own for a month!
    Hopefully both of my games against you are when you're the CPU. One certainly will be, the other may need an early advance.
    Pressures for tires man

/Raiders

Is this some sort of an insult?

matthew8 wrote: »
    Hopefully both of my games against you are when you're the CPU. One certainly will be, the other may need an early advance.

Is this some sort of an insult?

Absolutely not.. imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

As long as I make the play offs I'm happy. Can't afford to lose a game while I'm here. 11-5 should get me into the play offs.

Hope you'll be around to take your beating from the 49ers...

You'll probably be my last game before I go :D UPC Broadband this time too ;)

If we get a one day early advancement, I may get to play Raoul. He'll probably make sure he isn't around on the Sunday though :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Is Berty going away in the next few days by any chance?
    Please....

If we get a one day early advancement, I may get to play Raoul. He'll probably make sure he isn't around on the Sunday though :p
    Hmmm, don't think I am around much that week. Lets say the last game day? :rolleyes:

matthew8 wrote: »
    Hopefully both of my games against you are when you're the CPU

Really ? I would have the thought you'd want to avenge your losses from last year ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,632 ✭✭✭nerd69

il be gone the 2nd of june for 3 weeks

• Advertisement

Really ? I would have the thought you'd want to avenge your losses from last year ?

It's not my fault if daflood (and you) run off scared of the silver and black.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ibmax

I'm away from tonight until the 28th of May. I was hoping the gameweek would be advanced early but it was not to be!!! No injuring of Bucs in my absence please!!!

I'll remove myself form the franchise tonight!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,632 ✭✭✭nerd69

im away till the end of june best of luck to ye lads

Dave it seems you're back on the xbox early. Does this mean you're playing me next week?

One of my sisters has my xbox while I'm away. I'm afraid you'll have to play the CPU. Not back til Monday week.

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

I'll be gone for a while lads, not sure when i'll be back due to not having internet in Mayo, i'll keep you posted if there is any updates but for the next 2 gameweeks i'd say i wont be back, both vs CPU so there should be no problem there.

Where are the Rams?
    Also Daflood was on XBL yesterday, anyone know the story with him?

Raoul - presume you're back, I'll transfer commissioner back to you as I'm away for work tomorrow night

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Where are the Rams?
    Also Daflood was on XBL yesterday, anyone know the story with him?

Raoul - presume you're back, I'll transfer commissioner back to you as I'm away for work tomorrow night

He is away, his sister uses it for sky, Daflood that is. Dunno bout the others. Ali was talking about bout wedding stuff a while back, maybe she is turning the screw?

Alright boys! I'm back , I need an invite from the commis to re join the league.... Stupid bye week

• Advertisement

Alright boys! I'm back , I need an invite from the commis to re join the league.... Stupid bye week

On the way dave

Advertisement