Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Sútalún

Surely Liverpool -1 at 11/4 is too good to turn down with the Paddy Special...

That's where Im going anyway, despite how much I despise, and often regret, betting on Liverpool.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Sútalún wrote: »

That's where Im going anyway, despite how much I despise, and often regret, betting on Liverpool.

:eek::confused::confused:. If anything the 27/10 available on Blackburn is way more value. How you think Liverpool will win, nevermind by two is crazy. This is coming from a Pool fan as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

Rumours are that suarez and gerrard will be rested for FA CUP derby @ weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 45,296 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Pool fan here and I highly doubt we will get a win tbh. Playing poorly at the moment and the season rests on Saturday's match.

Blackburn need it more and will want it more.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Sútalún

yesno1234 wrote: »
    :eek::confused::confused:. If anything the 27/10 available on Blackburn is way more value. How you think Liverpool will win, nevermind by two is crazy. This is coming from a Pool fan as well.

Ah sure, we'll see at 10pm! With the PP special I think it's decent value. Not lumping on by any means, but got a small stake on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭bradlente

Ah sure, we'll see at 10pm! With the PP special I think it's decent value. Not lumping on by any means, but got a small stake on it.

That PP offer doesn't include handicap bets.Goalscorers,correct scores and scorecasts only.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭The Irish Riddler

Surely Liverpool -1 at 11/4 is too good to turn down with the Paddy Special... That's where Im going anyway, despite how much I despise, and often regret, betting on Liverpool.
    you will be walking alone on that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭The Irish Riddler

what price do you think is the fair price?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

alfalion wrote: »
    Messi anytime
    reading to win
    blackburn v liverpool both teams to score

5-1

Looks a good bet but I'd be slightly anxious over Reading. Brighton are strong at home and have plenty to play for themselves. Unbeaten in 9 at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭cup of tea

Reading dnb
    Under 2.5 Lpool, Bburn
    Utd
    Arsenal

Over 5/1

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Few singles tonight -

Time for a first..
    Blackburn @ 5/2 , I'll be surprised if we even got a draw tbh. Blackburn will be well up for this, and who knows who'll line up for us not that it'd make much difference really going by our form since the turn of the year.

Ibra Wincast @ 11/10

Frieburg @ 21/10

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Three bets today

Blackburn DNB @6/4 10 EURO
    Blackburn vs Liverpool Under 3.5 @1/3 10 euro
    Stoke Reserves @ 2/5 20 euro Kicks off at 1:30

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Thats madness. The most in form team in the league (Utd) just about got the win there...
    Liverpool have lost their last 4 away games (1 away win in 8 games). Can't Liverpool getting more than adraw myself but goodluck with it

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

Npower Championship Matches Brighton v Reading
    10-04-2012 19:45
    Both Teams To Score
    Yes @ 4/5

Npower League 1 Matches Rochdale v Sheff Utd
    Win-Draw-Win
    Sheff Utd @ 4/6

Serie A Matches Chievo v AC Milan
    Wincast
    Z Ibrahimovic to score in 90 minutes and AC Milan to win the match @ 11/10

€10 returns €63

• Registered Users Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭upandcumming

you will be walking alone on that one.

Oho!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Blackburn DNB is 13/8 on paddypowers, Pity iv bet placed at 6/4

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

what are you shmokin pal? did you mean blackburn -1 ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Tomorrow evening Roda - Feyenoord

Sekou Cisse any time GS (Dont know odds)

In 3 seasons Cisse played only 51 games for Feyenoord due to injuries.
    In those 51 games he scored 10 goals.
    3 in his last 3 (2 coming off the bench)

Feyenoord bought him 3 years ago from Roda, the club he scored 3 of his 10 Feyenoord goals against.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

2 singles today both games kick off at 3pm

Ballymena 13/8 Betfred

Glenavon 11/8 W'hill

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

It has to be a Rovers win for me tonight. Not a fan of Kean and his rose-tinted glasses etc. but his record against Liverpool is P2 W1 D1 L0. Liverpool have lost last 4 away in the league. A win would leave a bit of daylight between BRFC and the rest and with only two home games left after tonight this one is crucial. I hope the rumours regarding Suarez and Gerrard are true. With Reina out and Everton at Wembley this weekend this is a great chance for Rovers.
    Blackburn win 5/2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Depending on team sheets, Liverpool -2 Corner Handicap at 11/10 looks very tempting.
    Got Rovers DNB @ 6/4 yesterday thinking it would drop- has gone up to 13/8:eek:

Also, heads up for tomorrows game- Pepe is one booking away from suspension for Real, chances are he will deliberately get carded vs Athletico and miss Gijon to be available to face Barca

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭ConorBFC3

wprathead wrote: »
    Also, heads up for tomorrows game- Pepe is one booking away from suspension for Real, chances are he will deliberately get carded vs Athletico and miss Gijon to be available to face Barca

Chances are he would be booked regardless! :pac:

Will we have to request odds for this or will PP have a market?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

haha true, he is a gob****e and would pron be booked regardless- but just bringing to attention to boards

yes ring or msg PP- they don't have a market for players to be booked.. Unibet have it at a staggering 1.95. Would almost join it just to lump on it

• Registered Users Posts: 53,943 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

wprathead wrote: »

That is a great spot

• Registered Users Posts: 14,243 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

magherakid wrote: »
    2 singles today both games kick off at 3pm

Ballymena 13/8 Betfred

Glenavon 11/8 W'hill

Fuppin c*ck,

missed these, obviously would of followed ;)

both sides 3 up and cruising

Fuppin c*ck,

missed these, obviously would of followed ;)

both sides 3 up and cruising

yip think im going to wet myself :D

Reading looks to be a good bet for tonight, level on points up the top if they can win again, Brighton having mixed results, 5/4 for the straight win
    I'll be doubling it up with over 2.5 goals at Ewood park for a tasty 4/1!

Took this in store, and didnt get to see Brighton's home form, its a bit better than I thought, A win for Reading is vital thou

magherakid wrote: »
    yip think im going to wet myself :D

or sh*t yourself now!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

You just got robbed.

• Advertisement

or sh*t yourself now!

lol the joys of irish league football :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement