Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Notice] Stolen Camera in Limerick

Options
  • 17-02-2012 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

Incase anyone knows anything about someone who may have had a camera stolen in or around Limerick, one was attemptedly traded in today - with the persons involved being arrested.

The gear was valued at about €1200. I've no details on exactly what camera or lenses it was as of yet.

Just letting peeps know if you hear from anyone, or if its yours!

And I know there was a user whom had lost some a few months ago, And I'm getting onto him now. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

could be part of the Nikon gear recently robbed from Phoenix park !! (assuming it was Nikon gear attempted to be traded in)

Well done on highlighting it - pity those involved will only be charged (at best) with handling stolen goods and get little or no sentence.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Kdesign

The Snipe wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

Incase anyone knows anything about someone who may have had a camera stolen in or around Limerick, one was attemptedly traded in today - with the persons involved being arrested.

The gear was valued at about €1200. I've no details on exactly what camera or lenses it was as of yet.

Just letting peeps know if you hear from anyone, or if its yours!

And I know there was a user whom had lost some a few months ago, And I'm getting onto him now. :D

Lads, just seeing this now. Do you know what make /model it was? Mine was a Canon Rebel Xsi. If you can let me know as soon as you see this. Thanks!
    E

Advertisement