Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squash Racket

Options
  • 09-11-2011 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Looking to buy a new squash racket and was thinking of spending around 50 euro on it.

Only took up the sport last year so still a relative beginner.

Anyone got any recommendations on what to get, or links to good websites that give nice discounts!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭dizzyg

Pop into the pro shop in Fitzwilliam LTC. They'll be able to recommend a few options and to be honest, their prices aren't too far off what you'll find on the internet by the time you've paid for postage. You can't beat holding the racket in your hands, to help you decide which model you feel comfortable with.

I've also used tennisnuts.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭abceire

I've been playing for fun for long time, while in Canada for the last year I got lend of a racket in my gym, it was strunge so tight and just felt awesome compared to mine, it was a black night make, how much is a top of the range racket, I've had about 5 or 6 over the years and thought my last one was pretty good until I tried this one.
    cheer thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sherjeel

Guys, I live in Carpenterstown & I am trying to find a squash court nearby,, no success yet.. can anybody help me here??

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭dizzyg

There are probably a couple more knocking about such as De La Salle in Churchtown, but the main ones are here:

http://www.leinstersquash.ie/clubs.html

Let me know if you still can't find one, or need a contact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sherjeel

thanks a million mate.. its a great help.. I really appreciate that..

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭abceire

I need a new racket, thinking of treating myself to a top notch racket, how much would one have to spend?

Advertisement