Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I'm an idiot who does not deserve the privilege of third level education.

Would be lucky to get a job cleaning ****ing toilets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I'm an idiot who does not deserve the privilege of third level education.

Would be lucky to get a job cleaning ****ing toilets.
    What's up?

I'm trying to write an article about student nurses' pay not being cut after all, and I'm finding it impossible for some reason!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Events from months ago still have the ability to make my stomach turn at the most inappropriate of times! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

So basically, if I'm going to stick to my study plan as well as do the mountains of homework I get, I just need to bring home every single book I own every night. My back is fúcked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Biochem y u so tedious?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Do it!!!

You could always just chance your arm, take the picture and ask them after.

My argh:
    Dear person I don't want to be around at the moment,

Why are you in 62.79% of my classes? Did you know that is 11.63% more than anyone else?

Sincerely,
    J.

Those are some statistics!
    Have you graphs drawn or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

marko93 wrote: »
    Really want to do street portraits. Too nervous to walk up and ask someone though ;_;
    Do it!!!

You could always just chance your arm, take the picture and ask them after.

My argh:
    Dear person I don't want to be around at the moment,

Why are you in 62.79% of my classes? Did you know that is 11.63% more than anyone else and that it works out to be 19 hours a week in the same room as you when extracurricular activities are included?!

Sincerely,
    J.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

zOmg Jack's post gives me an idea! We should copy the TLL thread of "Letters to people you know" where you write stuff like that in it..

Can we do it, can we, mods, can we?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Cian A wrote: »
    ...How did your post show up before the post you were quoting?

tumblr_lo1kstYkvq1qj0hjr.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

There's only one bus service that can get me from my house to my school and back again. This bus service:
    • Is never less than 30 minutes late and usually 45-50 minutes late. Especially in the rain.
    • Still, despite being the absolute handiest public transport I can use, involves a 10-minute-each-way drive TO the bus stop.
    • Has decided that the best way to reduce delays is to start driving while passengers are still walking to their seats - or climbing the double-decker stairs. Have fallen over / hit my head / dropped stuff more times than I can count.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

There's only one bus service that can get me from my house to my school and back again. This bus service:
    • Is never less than 30 minutes late and usually 45-50 minutes late. Especially in the rain.
    • Still, despite being the absolute handiest public transport I can use, involves a 10-minute-each-way drive TO the bus stop.
    • Has decided that the best way to reduce delays is to start driving while passengers are still walking to their seats - or climbing the double-decker stairs. Have fallen over / hit my head / dropped stuff more times than I can count.
    Do all buses not do this? :confused:
    Also, your bus sounds suspiciously like my bus (are you from Cork?), which I despise on a cellular level. I feel your pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Lawliet wrote: »

I'll have you know that we males practise wizardry, not witchcraft:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Lawliet wrote: »
    Cian A wrote: »

tumblr_lo1kstYkv0hjr.gif
    I made a mess editing... Notice how his post doesn't contain the hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Namlub wrote: »
    Do all buses not do this? :confused:
    Also, your bus sounds suspiciously like my bus (are you from Cork?), which I despise on a cellular level. I feel your pain.

It never used to though. Before they got the double deckers, they used to give passengers a chance to sit down first - I don't mean they waited for ages, but these days it feels like they're in some kind of relay. Nope, not from Cork - Laois here. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

It never used to though. Before they got the double deckers, they used to give passengers a chance to sit down first - I don't mean they waited for ages, but these days it feels like they're in some kind of relay. Nope, not from Cork - Laois here. :)

We could do with some bloody double deckers here, most mornings there's nary a seat available on the Arklow-Dublin bus, and I only get on at the second stop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I'm like.. so fricking pissed.

I'm not really. I just came here to post that to see if anyone would read it in the voice from White Chicks..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Forgot to bring flats out with me earlier. Ouchies :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Yupik wrote: »
    I'm like.. so fricking pissed.

I'm not really. I just came here to post that to see if anyone would read it in the voice from White Chicks..
    Forgot to bring flats out with me earlier. Ouchies :(

No fat chicks! Feck off back to McDonalds!

I hope neither of you are actually fat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 kenya

aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh...... Just want to make me awake.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Data analysis has revealed to me that my body will do its best to get into a sleep cycle where I sleep during the day and am awake during the night. Every time I manage to get back into a societally standard cycle, it will attempt to stagger sleeping hours and releases of energy in order to get me to fall asleep at a bad time again.

It's gotten sneakier though. I've been awake for 24 hours now and all I'm left wondering is what sorcery this could be considering that is normally very very difficult.

I better not collapse from exhaustion later or I will be pissed off while unconscious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I can feel the hangover coming on....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I just came the whole way into college in the lashing rain on my day off to study and I just realised I left the book that my exam is on at home and seeing as its on Monday there's obviously none left. Fml.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭TheRealSquishy

People who overstep the mark :mad::mad::mad:

Why can't a boy and girl just be friends, am I way too naive?

FML :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

That was the worst and scariest low I've had in two months. I had to pump myself full of sleeping tablets to make sure I slept through it and to stop myself hurting myself. Not good. Thank god I had enough sense to just take a sleeping tablet and sleep it off!

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭TheRealSquishy

That was the worst and scariest low I've had in two months. I had to pump myself full of sleeping tablets to make sure I slept through it and to stop myself hurting myself. Not good. Thank god I had enough sense to just take a sleeping tablet and sleep it off!

Chin up missus, you know there's gonna be bad times but you also know the only way is up from there :) Mind yourself xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

My dog head bopped me and now I've a blood nose!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Hope you feel better now, it'll be okay <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Chin up missus, you know there's gonna be bad times but you also know the only way is up from there :) Mind yourself xxx

Thanks <3 I know. Its an absolute bitch of a road but fingers crossed Ill get there eventually.
    Aoifey! wrote: »
    Hope you feel better now, it'll be okay <3

Thanks <3

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

I never thought this day would come, but I think I ate a bit too much ice-cream... :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,844 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Just tried to bake Pidgewideons cupcakes...

Greatest baking fail of my life.
    :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement