Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

All I can say is "lol wtf?" :-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Clearly he jumped into a pit of bears after his co anchor/ lady friend was dropped into it while trying to find a good spot to record a panda giving birth

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

6eknnt4

:) I know I swore away from piercings but got this done today by the fabulous Noel in Tattoo Zoo. Happy out! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I love it! You have a nicer ear than mine, my rook bar is barely visible! Looks good, hope it heals well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Got my labret done earlier in Dublin ink, will post pics when i tidy it up a bit

Edit: Pow!

30mscoi.jpg

• Advertisement

Was it good there? I keep seeing about their half price offers, but not sure if they are good. Would be tempted for a few simple ear piercings alright, but would go to my usual piercer for a more complicated piercing maybe.

Just don't know much about Dublin Ink!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Was it good there? I keep seeing about their half price offers, but not sure if they are good. Would be tempted for a few simple ear piercings alright, but would go to my usual piercer for a more complicated piercing maybe.

I got my septum done there and I thought they were good!

Thanks! Not from Dublin but my boyfriend is so he brought me to Snakebite up there a few times, no good piercers in my little town.

Hopefully be up a next special offer day :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Thanks! Not from Dublin but my boyfriend is so he brought me to Snakebite up there a few times, no good piercers in my little town.

Hopefully be up a next special offer day :)

They have offers on nearly every day so next time you're up pop in and get something done! Best way to find out of a place is any good is to experience it yourself. Unless you know they're unhygenic or use guns or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I have to say i wa a bit iffy going in purely because they're so cheap! But the guy who pierced me was the nicest guy ever! Knew exactly what he way doing, had me pierced in a matter of seconds and was really chatty! Their card machine was down and i had no cash on me and he had no problem with me running to the nearest atm! I have nothing put praise for him really! And i love my new piercing!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

Here is one of my other ones, am starting to get the itch for more again.

scorpion_by_scrattletrap-d4d48pq.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=303643866328962&set=pu.292818820744800&type=1&theater

A link to my new tattoo, I don't have my own photo of it.

It was done by Jeff in BETTERTIMES.
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Does it say "stay queer and rebel"?

It does indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Very good, just making sure I read it correctly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

These are the start of my sleeve based on Jim Lee's work from Batman : Hush series. Done by Kris is Wildcat in Stephens Green Shopping Centre.

sleeve2.jpg

320840_2551305106620_1373658697_2866194_1341822127_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

That is awesome!

I find the poison Ivy to be the most impressive of the two. Both great though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Got this done by Robert in Snakebite earlier today

IMG_0352.jpgIMG_0358.jpg

It's on my upper thigh, it is the most awesome thing ever!!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

that looks savage squish :)

• Advertisement

is that the oblivion sign?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Yep :D

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Dangerdunf

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=303643866328962&set=pu.292818820744800&type=1&theater

A link to my new tattoo, I don't have my own photo of it.

It was done by Jeff in BETTERTIMES.
    :)

Seen this wrote on a wall in college :D

Dangerdunf wrote: »
    Seen this wrote on a wall in college :D

HAH!
    This has made my day!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,635 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Mods: feel free to move this, I couldnt think of any other place to post it

I have come up with an idea for a tattoo but would need an artist's advice/input as to how it would best work.

The idea i have is this:

I was thinking of getting an angel tattoo with her knitting a broken heart back together, with either tears or blood dripping from the heart. Apologies if its a bit vague, but that's the best way I can describe the idea.

I am thinking of getting it as a reminder of my late Mother.

thanks in advance

Best thing to do is find an artist whose style you like, and go to them to get them to do the design up for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,635 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Best thing to do is find an artist whose style you like, and go to them to get them to do the design up for you.

Any suggestions? Yer man Jani who was based in the Celestial Ring studio in Stephen's Green was good, but he was as rough as f**k on my last tattoo. I know there's pain involved, but not to the degree I went through with him. :mad:

It'll have to come down to your style preference tbh, so it's probably best to look through portfolios and pick an artist whose work you like the look of most.
    Some artists are more 'heavy handed' than others, and put the ink in deeper. While it's not a bad thing, it's just harder to endure the tattoo session.

Not mine obviously!
    But me hubby's :D

Just finished after many months!

Pic removed on request - Damo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Holy shít! That is some piece...incredibly impressive!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement