Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Promote your business in D15

Options
  • 02-04-2010 7:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Im looking at setting up a networking club in the D15 area.No membership fees just pay as you attend and the money just covers the room rental.The meetings will take place between the hours 7-8am as to not disrupt the working day.The idea is that there will only be one of each profession ie one plumber,accountant,web designer etc.Each person will introduce themselves state their business type and explain the type of service they offer the idea being that we will refer work to each other.Ive been to other groups and they do work the only drawback is that they charge a fairly big membership fee.

If you would be interested email me at: PM me with your profession etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭ab20

I think this is a good Idea. I would be interested but how do you get the message out to the masses and get them to the event. Let me know what you intend to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Select

ab20 wrote: »
    I think this is a good Idea. I would be interested but how do you get the message out to the masses and get them to the event. Let me know what you intend to do.

I have it all organised.were meeting on Tuesday for the first time,Whats your profession?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭AstonMartin

Why only one from each profession?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭krd

The one per profession rule doesn't sound like a great idea.

Lots of times people from the same trades will work together. Share work and stuff.

But if your idea works your idea works - good luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Clementine2010

Hi there

I'm in the process of trying to set up a networking meet in Dublin 15 that doesn't cost anything to join or have expensive weekly breakfasts. I have just set up a facebook page to try and get about 30 - 40 business/sole traders on board before I set up the first meet. FB page below, for those who want to join, we can discuss all the details there!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/D15-do-Business/127503930690801

• Advertisement

Sorry not sure I'm allowed to post a link but if you search on FB its called D15 do Business

WE now have 19 individuals on our Facebook page interested in setting up this network group, need about 10-20 more for this to be successful! If you're in Dublin 15 and interested, please come join

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭2Shae

I love the idea but unfortunately my business isnt in D15

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 42 benbrown

I was just wondering if you ever got this group off the ground. I would like to a part of it or if you are full you might be interested in meeting with me and giving me some tips on setting up a similar group in the Dublin 11 area. I look forward to your reply.

Advertisement