Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dear Bevvie...

Options
  • 15-09-2011 8:10pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭

OP, it sounds like you've discovered a new flavour of ice cream or something.

Why is it that Jesus being the son of god sounds 'wrong', but the Angel Gabriel bringing divine revelation to Muhammed sounds right?
    Hobbes wrote: »
    How about you start a new thread if that is a genuine question and lets get it back on topic.

Done.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

If it is a question for just Bevvie, why not use private message instead? I'll assume it was directed to the whole forum.

[edit] and please remember, you ask genuine questions about the Islam religion, it is not a place for people to have to defend their faith from attack. So if you don't agree with the response, leave it at that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Bevvie

*sigh* why on earth do I have to keep getting grief from people? It doesn't help!

Anyway why I believe, I believe in God, I do believe in Jesus as a prophet not as a son(it makes more logical sense to me that way).

last I checked I didn't need the approval of boards members when I made any life changing decisions. Also Why on earth was this not addressed to me as a PM

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I'm not giving grief I'm asking a question, if you don't want people asking you questions then don't post on a public discussion forum, may I recommend Yahoo Answers or Wiki Answers?

If you care to look at the quotes in my OP it will become clear why I didn't PM you.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I'm not giving grief I'm asking a question,

It is how you ask the question. If it was directly to Bevvie then it should have been a PM. It if was a question about Islam, it should have been worded as such.

As it appears it was direct to Bevvie, and she isn't happy about the thread. So Threads done.

Feel free to start a new thread which isn't directed at a particular user.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement