Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free 11 days Rapidshare Premium account

Options
  • 19-05-2011 4:37pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Create a Rapidshare account if you haven't got one
    Go to : http://pcworld.hu/rapidsharekupon
    Get your free code! Fill in your e-mail in the first box and the captcha in the second box
    Check your email
    Go to your Rapidshare account and click "My Rapidshare"-->"Recharge"--->"Redeem"-->Set your country Hungary plus fill in the code

Nice little freebie, plenty of content available on Rapidshare, premium allows you to use a download manager like JDownloader! Not sure how long the promo lasts, be quick! Unlimited downloads in those 11 days btw!

Visual how to redeem guide:
    T1DwE.png
    Nick

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Elisabeth Blanctorche

I wouldn't give my real email to any hungarian site, but good freebie all the same!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

I wouldn't give my real email to any hungarian site, but good freebie all the same!

Use something like mailinator if ya like, I used my gmail one that will block spam anyways so not really to bothered

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Jo Satan

Yep that works, downloading legitimate files at full speed.
    Thanks a lot

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

How does this work if you already have a premium account?

How does this work if you already have a premium account?

You could try it, basicly it gives you a coupon code you can redeem to extend rapidpro, you may need to set your rapidshare location to hungry for the process though, It should work adding on 11 days to your account, cant see why it wouldn't!

Nick

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Can you build up a load of vouchers and use them later or whenever you want or do you have to use them today or in the next few days?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭sergik

fantastic! it still working :) Tnx!

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭wildefalcon

Nice - works so far!

Can you build up a load of vouchers and use them later or whenever you want or do you have to use them today or in the next few days?

My guess would be that you could do that, but don't really know, if you can get an IP by reseting your modem, most ADSL providers will assign you a new IP doing this well then give it a go ;)

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

If you can find a way to change your IP, just use different emails and you can get it for longer. I now have 33 days of Rapidshare for free. Nice one OP!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

Veles wrote: »
    doesnt seem to work for me:(

Worked fine in firefox, first box is email, second box is capcha, ie the random image you enter the values from, you get an email in hungarian with a code, you use this code in the redeem section of rapidshare.com (need to make a rapidshare.com account aswell)

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭mytime

I have registered and got the code and now how have access for 11 days, how do I start downloading:confused:

mytime wrote: »
    I have registered and got the code and now how have access for 11 days, how do I start downloading:confused:

Download JDownloader and install it. Under premium menu add premium a/c for rapidshare.com using the username & password of your rapidshare account. No one will tell you where to get "content" here other than legal files, its not however hard to find in Google :D

Hope this helps

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭emy

Thanks. It worked for me too. Whats next now? Just kidding:)

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Ste1605

Im getting the message that the redeem code has expired. Any one else get this?

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭emy

Ste1605 wrote: »

Yes, it is gone. Tried to use 10 minutes mail to get a few more weeks/months but did not work, just once.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭padyjoe

Come on, what's wrong with the hungarian websites?? Pc world is a printed magazine contains everything related to IT.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

I got this yesterday, but as a demonoid user, not sure how to use rapidshare....is there a dummies guide?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭davoxx

Ste1605 wrote: »
    +1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭morgana

ditto - we were too late :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

I got the 11 day usage but am having difficulty finding any decent links for the codes.If anyone knows where to find em by all means drop me a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,051 ✭✭✭✭unkel

coupon expired :(

Someone please add "EXPIRED" to the thread title?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

unkel wrote: »
    coupon expired :(

Someone please add "EXPIRED" to the thread title?

Done! :)

Advertisement