Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peeing in the sink

Options
  • 05-03-2011 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭

For the last 8-9 months, around 85% of the time I've taken the snake for a hiss I've used the bathroom sink instead of the toilet which is about twelve inches to the left.

I'm not sure why I've begun to do this. It may be because it's easier. Also, I fidn it more fun than using the boring old toilet.

Anyways, the other day I realised how much water I must have saved over the past few months. I only turn the tap on for a second to splash a handful of water onto whatever little drops are left - in comparison to a full tank of water being used. This is the way forward!

Anyone else pee in the sink?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

you're disgusting :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

No, you are disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

Only at work.

I was in a really cheap hotel in London

it was shared bathrooms, but the rooms all had their own sinks. I didn't go next or near the sink in my room, I brushed my teeth and washed my face in the one in the bathroom, because I knew people like you would have stayed there before OP :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

After you piss in the sink, do you wash your hands in the toilet bowl?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭TheAnswer

Could be worse! Have an old friend (you know who you are!) who has pissed (while sleep walking) into his wife's knicker drawer, the wardrobe and when he was still living at home he walked down the stairs and pissed all over the VCR/TV:D

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Elohim

If this is actually true then why bother even wash your hands? You piss into the sink, there will be splash back most likely onto the taps among other things...you then touch these taps to turn them on and off but at no time actually washing the taps.

You've most likely spent the last few months with piss on your hands at all times.:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭barbarians

I p1ssed in the sink before.

I don't do it anymore though, I'm glad I got it out if my system :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Fukuyama

After you piss in the sink, do you wash your hands in the toilet bowl?

Wash my hands??! Pffffftt....:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Fukuyama

Elohim wrote: »
    If this is actually true then why bother even wash your hands? You piss into the sink, there will be splash back most likely onto the taps among other things...you then touch these taps to turn them on and off but at no time actually washing the taps.

You've most likely spent the last few months with piss on your hands at all times.:D:D

Not really... I tend to get 90% straight down the drain and no splash as I try to get it flowing not directly hitting the sink. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,343 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

peeing in sink you say

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

It's all pipes!

rossie1977 wrote: »
    peeing in sink you say

She could pee in my sink any day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

rossie1977 wrote: »
    peeing in sink you say

guy should've grabbed her knocks when he had the chance.

I'd wear them around on my head.. sniff sniff

It's all pipes!
    it's a series of tubes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Dean0088 wrote: »

We're YOU are disgusting :mad:

Links234 wrote: »
    it's a series of tubes

I'm glad you're not a plumber.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Just make sure you don't forget to take out the stopper!

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭TheTosh

Yes I pee in the sink but sometimes that happens when you're going for a dump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

OP you are a disgusting scumbag filthy excuse for a human being

Everyone knows taking a dump in the bath is where its at :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

I just hope he takes out the washing up first

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Xivilai

Glad to see i'm not alone :pac:

I like to check myself out in the mirror while I pee in the sink

Sinks are like taller urinals

in the shower maybe, the sink....wtf :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

For the last 8-9 months, around 85% of the time I've taken the snake for a hiss I've used the bathroom sink instead of the toilet which is about twelve inches to the left.

I'm not sure why I've begun to do this. It may be because it's easier. Also, I fidn it more fun than using the boring old toilet.

Anyways, the other day I realised how much water I must have saved over the past few months. I only turn the tap on for a second to splash a handful of water onto whatever little drops are left - in comparison to a full tank of water being used. This is the way forward!

Do you shyte in the sink too?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Are you
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRfAoz2NNy-6LV7xNgZjmak7NtutiYbrpL65mZdvSfHfyYIvcD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭Taco Corp

You don't need to flush after taking a piss

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Xivilai

They're taller, wider urinals with built in taps for hand-washing afterwards.

You'd be an idiot not to, tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

OP thats ****ing sick!

May as well piss in the dishwasher while you're at it.

I'll never forget the day I was in the Supermacs on Eyre Square in Galway at around 2am. All the urinals were taken so some fella walks over to one of the sinks, whips it out and starts peeing, despite protests from everybody else telling him to stop and that it was a sink. What makes it funnier is that the sink was automatic and he managed to activate it, so he even managed to get it cleaned whilst doing so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

OP - while your at it, why don't you keep sh1tting on the floor. After awhile you'll have your own free coffee table.

Advertisement