Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Shiva wrote: »
    No mate, sorry - I'll chase them up for you.

I have a couple of orders sitting in customs, and I suspect they're on one of them.
    Customs must of heard something of mine was on the order so, I swear everytime I order something these days...
    You have mail by the way:)

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

Hey Shiva. Sent you a PM but you probably didn't see it. just wanted to ask about a metal m4 mag if you remember? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Nonamigo wrote: »
    Hey Shiva. Sent you a PM but you probably didn't see it. just wanted to ask about a metal m4 mag if you remember? Thanks

Yeah, sorry....was getting to it just now :)

Large order of accessories is sitting in customs for some reason - should have it this week.

Leftyflip wrote: »
    I swear everytime I order something these days...

Welcome to my world :(

Welcome to my world :(
    It's ok T, we're all here for ya:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

MagicIRL wrote: »
    Hey Tony, Sent you another e-mail if you wouldn't mind getting back to me. Thanks.
    Hey Tony, I would like to throw that order together this weekend if possible so if you wouldn't mind replying to that e-mail (and my follow up one when you reply) as soon as possible, I'd be very greatful.

Hey Tony, I would like to throw that order together this weekend if possible so if you wouldn't mind replying to that e-mail (and my follow up one when you reply) as soon as possible, I'd be very greatful.

I thought I did mate ?

Let me go back and have a look.

EDIT: Found it...sorry about that - replied just now.

Cheers, According to my Inbox the last Eirsoft e-mail is "Over 2 weeks ago". Nothing new since. Maybe its lost in cyber space. :O

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 634 ✭✭✭OddysAirsoft

Hey T got the MC Softshell cheers bud. Also sent off the paypal for ya...great service as per usual ;)

Just let me know when the ptt comes in :D

• Advertisement

Wondering if you sourced that case for me Tony? I also pressume (if you have) that the special purchase page will need to be updated? Could you e-mail or PM me the new URL along with a list of whats included in the price. Thanks!

EDIT: Could you also tell me what the deposit price on that would be? I've decided I'll pay in cash but I'd rather throw a deposit down on it while I wait for it to come in :)

Wondering if you sourced that case for me Tony? I also pressume (if you have) that the special purchase page will need to be updated? Could you e-mail or PM me the new URL along with a list of whats included in the price. Thanks!

EDIT: Could you also tell me what the deposit price on that would be? I've decided I'll pay in cash but I'd rather throw a deposit down on it while I wait for it to come in :)

Yep, got that and replied, cheers. I'll adjust the price and send you the URL tonight whn I get at a computer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭smurfin

hey T
    is richie back in yet?
    hopin to pick up the aug for this weekend?

Thanks again for the new shooty stick T :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Ratsquad

hi t sorry i couldent get in for the yoki .any idea what he did to it .

Ratsquad wrote: »
    hi t sorry i couldent get in for the yoki .any idea what he did to it .

No bother Paddy.....its still here.
    (Cos I couldnt find a buyer for it :P)

I'd have to check with him exactly what he did, but I know he tightened it up - there was a lot of wobble. For the internal work, I'd have to talk to him.

• Advertisement

Sent you another PM T (Incase this one doesn't reach you, silly Eircom:rolleyes:)

Sent you another PM T (Incase this one doesn't reach you, silly Eircom:rolleyes:)

Just replied Stephen, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 634 ✭✭✭OddysAirsoft

Any sign of the PTT Tony?

FRUoddy wrote: »
    Any sign of the PTT Tony?

Two of em arrived today Gerry - Want to buy a second one ?

You can dual w....err, never mind.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

Hi Tony,

Two requests here for you!

The Snow Wolf M82 from eHobby, are they still selling it? And could you give me a price on the Ares WA2000?

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭smurfin

hey T
    your pm inbox is full,
    and i'm andy murphy

smurfin wrote: »
    hey T
    your pm inbox is full,
    and i'm andy murphy

Sorted now, thanks.

And DOH ! PM inbound.

Hi Tony,

Two requests here for you!

The Snow Wolf M82 from eHobby, are they still selling it? And could you give me a price on the Ares WA2000?

Cheers

No bother WM....can you PM me with an email address, and I'll email you a quote.
    And if the M82 is available, do you want a quote for each, or a quote for both ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

Still waiting on that quote man! :D I have cash sitting here!

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭MWoods

Hey. I have a firing problem with my AUG. It keeps on splitting the BB's instead of firing them. Would you be able to do anything to sort it out and how much would it cost? Cheers.

MWoods wrote: »
    Hey. I have a firing problem with my AUG. It keeps on splitting the BB's instead of firing them. Would you be able to do anything to sort it out and how much would it cost? Cheers.

Sorry mate....not taking repairs at the moment....theres a huge backlog I want cleared first.

I recommend this guy - http://aegmonkey.weebly.com/
    He goes by the username Leftyflip here on Boards.....he'll sort you out right quick and at a good price.

Still waiting on that quote man! :D I have cash sitting here!

Emailed a quote to you....crazy day, sorry about the delay :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Hey ya Tony, any news on the magpul m4 yet?
    Hows progress on the new business plan moving? Any idea when we could see expanded stock ranges and other changes... really looking forward to that. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 916 ✭✭✭CAVEMAN_69

Hi tony sent you a pm regarding an item thanks.

CAVEMAN_69 wrote: »
    Hi tony sent you a pm regarding an item thanks.

And replied, cheers.

• Advertisement

hightower1 wrote: »
    Hey ya Tony, any news on the magpul m4 yet?
    Hows progress on the new business plan moving? Any idea when we could see expanded stock ranges and other changes... really looking forward to that. :D

Looks like they attempted delivery today, so I should have it tomorrow.

I received a delivery of cool stuff last week, and more arriving today or tomorrow....some of it is up on the website, but inactive - I was hoping to do everything together and then activate it all at once. Theres rather more than I remember ordering though, so I might just start activating it tomorrow evening and adding to it over the next few days.

Its not all airsoft related though, as anyone who observed the new categories on the website might have noticed. Some of it might even raise a few hackles when it does go live, actually :)

Looks like they attempted delivery today, so I should have it tomorrow.

Brilliant!
    I received a delivery of cool stuff last week, and more arriving today or tomorrow....some of it is up on the website, but inactive - I was hoping to do everything together and then activate it all at once. Theres rather more than I remember ordering though, so I might just start activating it tomorrow evening and adding to it over the next few days.

Its not all airsoft related though, as anyone who observed the new categories on the website might have noticed. Some of it might even raise a few hackles when it does go live, actually :)

Great to hear! Must check it out laters.
    And on the non airsoft stuff ... well you cant go much farther off topic than ebaybanneds "tactcal axe" or "tactical jeans"!!!!

And on the non airsoft stuff ... well you cant go much farther off topic than ebaybanneds "tactcal axe" or "tactical jeans"!!!!

/me whistles innocently and strolls away with his hands in his pockets

/me whistles innocently and strolls away with his hands in his pockets

Meant to ask you actually T but it slipped my mind, ehobby are doing free additional mag with the magpul m4, they give a choice of emags or pmags in OD black or tan?

Pleeeeaaassseee tell me you selected the black pmag :o:(:(

A few new items....

Olive Drab M65 Jacket
    5427835037_03512f7e28_m.jpg

Same jacket, but in black
    5427834963_e6dc0ced84_m.jpg

Desert Combat boots (kept a pair of these for myself....comfortable as hell)
    5427834805_ae740435c6_m.jpg

And the same boot in black...
    5427834871_f7979667ae.jpg

Meant to ask you actually T but it slipped my mind, ehobby are doing free additional mag with the magpul m4, they give a choice of emags or pmags in OD black or tan?

Pleeeeaaassseee tell me you selected the black pmag :o:(:(

Damn...I thought the blue might have appealed to you :D

Yeah, I got the black. Tracking says its out for delivery, but no sign yet.

Damn...I thought the blue might have appealed to you :D

Yeah, I got the black. Tracking says its out for delivery, but no sign yet.

lol nice one, I know your attraction to TAN on masadas and scars so I was waiting for some sick joke of a tan mag! Cheers for that T.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭OutsiderAkuma

Hey, I'm looking for a fully assembled bolt with spring for my well l96, curious if you had one for repairs or anything like that? Cheers for the help!

Hey, I'm looking for a fully assembled bolt with spring for my well l96, curious if you had one for repairs or anything like that? Cheers for the help!

Sorry mate, all I have is the body of a couple of display L96s - the guts were used in repairs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭OutsiderAkuma

Sorry mate, all I have is the body of a couple of display L96s - the guts were used in repairs.

No problems man, cheers anyways!

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭mousi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 572 ✭✭✭airsoftdes

tony could ya pm me a price for a black pair of them boots size 10
    and one of them baynoets

mousi wrote: »

Just sent you a PM there, cheers.

airsoftdes wrote: »
    tony could ya pm me a price for a black pair of them boots size 10
    and one of them baynoets

They're all active on the site now, including both versions of the bayonet.
    I hope you're over 18 :)

Or did you want to drop into the office with cash ? Call it €130 for cash.
    If you want to do that, can you order them off the site and select cheque as the payment method ? Makes it easier to maintain the correct stock count if it goes through the system like that.

Boot size you want is Euro 42.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

New blog post on the website - We're going online only from next week.

Pretty self explanatory, but to the gist is this - I'm finding it increasingly difficult to find the time to devote to the walk-in store, and as a result, I've decided to knock it on the head.

Shocked I only read this now, thats some seriously sad news for me personally anyway. Some fantastic memories in that shop and made some seriously close friends. I learnt the game from the best, and I got to work close with a proper business head and entrepreneur

And was also an absolute privilege to get to work with Tony, Richie, Jason and Moggy.

My genuine best wishes for the future, I've every faith that when you say you've got hot **** coming, its coming. Best job I ever had.

But I've got one burning question having me kinda squirm in my seat

knife.jpg

When are you getting it and how much money and brazzers do I need to throw at you for it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 spokes007

Shiva,

Any chance your getting in the G&G Xtreme 45 in? Cant find any retailer in ireland that stocks it.

This one: http://www.guay2.com/web/our_product/Xtreme45.php?lang=en

Thanks

biggrin.gif

spokes007 wrote: »
    Shiva,

Any chance your getting in the G&G Xtreme 45 in? Cant find any retailer in ireland that stocks it.

This one: http://www.guay2.com/web/our_product/Xtreme45.php?lang=en

Thanks

biggrin.gif

I doubt you'll find it over here....they're way too powerful, and cant be reliably downgraded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 spokes007

I doubt you'll find it over here....they're way too powerful, and cant be reliably downgraded.

yeah didnt think i would but thought id try. airsoftgi.com crono'd it at an average 550fps but G&G still claim its max 370fps. ive heard an extremely
    accurate hand gun.

smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 671 ✭✭✭scar 101

Hey Tony could ya price a well l96 with a bipod if ya could or if ya can't price with a bipod without would do fine thanks

Morning Tony, Any news on the m4? Cheers.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement